Windows 10: Microphone isn't working when I use google chrome

Discus and support Microphone isn't working when I use google chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to do zoom calls and messenger calls for my online schooling, my microphone wont turn on. I have all settings set to allow, but when i go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaitlynHutchinson, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Microphone isn't working when I use google chrome

I am trying to do zoom calls and messenger calls for my online schooling, my microphone wont turn on. I have all settings set to allow, but when i go to the settings on my computer it said that google chrome isn't effected by this setting. I need to fix this or I will be unable to participate in my schooling.

:)

KaitlynHutchinson, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Microphone isn't working when I use google chrome

my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Microphone isn't working when I use google chrome

1. Microphone isn't working when I use google chrome - Similar Threads - Microphone isn't working

2. Google chrome microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome microphone not working: My windows test mic works perfectly fine, but anytime I go on google chrome or any other browser and use their web microphone it does not work, it seems to work when I actually have the app installed. I have audio interface that I use PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. Google chrome microphone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome microphone not working: My windows test mic works perfectly fine, but anytime I go on google chrome or any other browser and use their web microphone it does not work, it seems to work when I actually have the app installed. I have audio interface that I use PLEASE HELP ME...
  4. Google chrome microphone not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My google chrome isn't working on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My google chrome isn't working on my pc: It shows the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-isnt-working-on-my-pc/48e07901-3d78-4785-b726-ed19c8bbc088
  6. My google chrome isn't working on my pc

My google chrome isn't working on my pc: It shows the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-isnt-working-on-my-pc/48e07901-3d78-4785-b726-ed19c8bbc088
  7. Google chrome not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome not working: I bought a brand new windows laptop yesterday, because i need it to take an exam. Bing works fine and quickly, but i needed to download google chrome specifically for the exam. When it downloaded it was extremely slow sometimes it didn’t even load at all and eventually I...
  8. Google Chrome is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome is not working: Google Chrome has crashed on my PC. I just see ‘Aw, snap!’ Something went wrong while displaying this website.’ Error code. STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-is-not-working/3e93800e-4005-4ad7-bfe8-ae8f7474ec9a
  9. Microphone not working in Google Chrome

Microphone not working in Google Chrome: Hello, I use a lenovo laptop System info- Intel core i3 7th Gen The operating system used is Windows 10. So there's a problem which I am facing. I just recently downloaded Realtek audio manager. And I updated my drivers. And usually when i use my voice recorder, there...
  10. I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred.: Greetings, I have a dell N5110 which i updated from Win7 to Win10. This crash was the first time ever on Win 10 but i have had BSOD in Win7 due to HotSpot shield drivers. Please figure this one out!! Thanks 18733