Windows 10: Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire

Discus and support Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with an old laptop Acer Aspire E5-571P running Windows 10. When I plug my headset into this laptop, headphones work without problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MandyWhite2, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire

I have a problem with an old laptop Acer Aspire E5-571P running Windows 10. When I plug my headset into this laptop, headphones work without problems but the microphone records only static sounds. I’ve checked the headset on the other device, it works fine. I’ve also checked the driver - it is up-to-date.

:)

MandyWhite2, Jan 20, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 20, 2019
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire

Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire

1. Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire - Similar Threads - Microphone isn’t working

2. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  3. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  4. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  5. Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working: my touchpad cant be detected, the synaptic p/s 2 driver at device manager is not working. saw this info message. not sure if this is due to ffc cable problem? because the ffc cable seems a bit worn out. Device ACPI\SYN1B45\4&21eaa156&0 had a problem starting. Driver...
  6. Headset working but microphone isn’t

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset working but microphone isn’t: For some reason my microphone stopped working. I was in the middle of a game and then I get out and my audio is working but my mic isn’t working. I tryed connecting a different headset still just sound but no mic. submitted by /u/BillyForest123 [link] [comments]...
  7. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  8. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  9. Trackpad isn’t working on Acer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trackpad isn’t working on Acer: I have updated my Acer E5-411 to Windows 10. However just after updating the trackpad stopped working. I checked with the Device manager and found out that the trackpad isn't displayed there. I reinstalled the driver from Acers website but with no avail....
  10. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d