Windows 10: Microphone issue when i'm using headphone

Discus and support Microphone issue when i'm using headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using Havit h2590bt wireless headpgone. When I connected the headphone the microphone didn't work. I connected it correctly and volume levels are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlindaAhmed, May 6, 2020.

1. Microphone issue when i'm using headphone

I'm using Havit h2590bt wireless headpgone. When I connected the headphone the microphone didn't work. I connected it correctly and volume levels are ok. What should i do now?

:)

AlindaAhmed, May 6, 2020
  2. AliseReid Win User

Headphones, microphone issue.

The device is the default and I have updated the drivers. They say they are up to date. I'll answer your questions below.

• Are you getting any error message?
      • No error messages.
    • When did the issue start? It started last month sometime.
      • It goes in and out of doing what I want it to.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to the issue?
      • No changes were made.
    • Have you tried using a different headphone to isolate the issue?
      • Yes.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you d so far?
      • I have tried updating drivers, setting defaults, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, changing headphones, turning off the microphone, changing the settings in Realtek Manager.

I've tried a lot of stuff without any luck. I'm not sure what the issue is.

AliseReid, May 6, 2020
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Headphones, microphone issue.

Hi Alise,

This issue may be due to driver compatibility. We'd like to ask additional information to better assist you. Please answer the following:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this?
    • Have you tried using a different headphone to isolate the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set the headphone as the default device on your computer. Here's how:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Sound.
    • Choose Headphones and click Set default button at the bottom.
    • In some cases, there is no headphone option alone, but Speakers/Headphone. If that’s the case, select that and click
      Set default button at the bottom.
    • Press OK.

If the issue persists, then you can update your driver by following the steps
    here

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

Joan Pin, May 6, 2020
  4. Microphone issue when i'm using headphone

Windows 10: Microphone and Headphone Recognition issues.

Hi Armandill,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in audio settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1/8 inch cable port
      Are you referring that there is no headphone port or microphone port on the computer?
    • Have you checked the computer specification regarding the audio ports?

I suggest you to check if speaker and microphone driver is available in the Device Manager or not.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.

3. Expand Audio inputs and outputs.

4. Check if microphone and headphone driver is available or not.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with headphone and microphone usage on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Microphone issue when i'm using headphone

1. Microphone issue when i'm using headphone - Similar Threads - Microphone issue i'm

2. Issues with sound when using headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with sound when using headphones: Hi, recently I got new laptop from brand lenovo. When I started using my heaphones, everything went well for first 2 days, after that when i pluged them there was no sound, system couldnt recognise them (win10). Weird thing is that sometimes I pluged them they function well...
  3. Microphone Input Issue with Headphones

Microphone Input Issue with Headphones: [ATTACH] There is just no input after selecting my headphones as the source. It doesn't even show the bar, which it does if I chose my normal pc mic. Tried to troubleshoot, no result....
  4. Audio and microphone issue with bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio and microphone issue with bluetooth headphones: When trying to listen to music and make a video call using teams, my music audio is cut off and only video call audio works. I noticed when i change my output to headset instead of headphones, i can hear both audio ,i.e, from music and video call. But unfortunately the...
  5. USB microphone/headphones use.

USB microphone/headphones use.: Hi, I connected a USB microphone today, which is working fine. I can also hear the recording through my headphones. The issue is that I would like to hear my voice through the headphones, when I'm recording, and I can't seem to find how to do this. I hope you can help thanks....
  6. Issue when using 2 microphones input

Issue when using 2 microphones input: I tried today to connect the audio output of my switch to my Line-IN port to be able to have both the sound of the console and PC at the same time. After checking the box "listen to this device" everything but my microphone was working. When I looked at it it was muted, but...
  7. Headphones microphone is not being used.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphones microphone is not being used.: I had selected for my computer to "not ask again" by accident to not use the microphone and I want for my computer to have the option of using the headphones microphone. I don't see it pop up when I plug it in anymore and I have looked up various ways to undo this but only to...
  8. I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I...

I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I...: [ATTACH][ATTACH] here are snips of the playback and recording devices that have shown up for the headphones. I'm not 100% sure on the details you might need if you know the answer, but here's the brand of the headphones:...
  9. BeatsX Headphones microphone issues

BeatsX Headphones microphone issues: I've recently gotten BeatsX headphones, they work fine on any of my devices besides my pc, when trying to use the microphone it stops all audio from coming out of the speakers, do any of you know a solution to this issue? Thanks!...
  10. Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone: Okay, so I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10. I am using an Ultimate Ears Headphone with built in microphone. The problem is that i want to use the headphone part, but all the the laptop registers is the microphone. [img] How can I change this, as i cannot watch videos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mircophone setup not detecting iphone headphones