Windows 10: Microphone issue

Discus and support Microphone issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Nobody can hear me in any software we try, Tried a number of games on steam, Discord, P2P chat on chrome and nobody can hear me. I have allowed apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Technauts, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Microphone issue

Nobody can hear me in any software we try, Tried a number of games on steam, Discord, P2P chat on chrome and nobody can hear me. I have allowed apps access to my microphone through the privacy settings in windows, at the bottom it even says the application that is currently using it but still no one can hear me.

I have used mic check in discord and i can hear my audio, i have used windows recorder and successfully recorded myself talking through it.

The microphone is set to default device and the level is set to 100%.

I'm lost for words on what the issue is or how to fix it, it's been months since i've used the microphone but it worked without issues last time around. Has anyone else got any idea what the problem could be?

edit. OS build is 19042.746

submitted by /u/Technauts
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Technauts, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Microphone issue

1. Microphone issue - Similar Threads - Microphone issue

2. Microphone issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone issue: When I plug in my wired headphones, I’m getting sound in the speaker and the headphones simultaneously. I’m not able to change input-output devices in the sound settings. In playback devices settings headphones option is not present. I’m also not able to download the Realtek...
  3. Microphone issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone issue: When I plug in my wired headphones, I’m getting sound in the speaker and the headphones simultaneously. I’m not able to change input-output devices in the sound settings. In playback devices settings headphones option is not present. I’m also not able to download the Realtek...
  4. Microphone issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.: My wired headphones microphone is not working on just Phone Link calls. But it is working on any app except Phone Link. But when I select realtek microphone for default, it is working on calls. How can I solve this....
  6. hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.

hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.: My wired headphones microphone is not working on just Phone Link calls. But it is working on any app except Phone Link. But when I select realtek microphone for default, it is working on calls. How can I solve this....
  7. Microphone issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone issue: HelloI have recently bought a Maono DGM20 microphone which is USB compatible. I plugged it into my usb port on my computer and it doesn't show up under input devices. I have tried looking for my device under device manager and even tried seeing if it was hidden but my...
  8. Microphone issue

Microphone issue: HelloI have recently bought a Maono DGM20 microphone which is USB compatible. I plugged it into my usb port on my computer and it doesn't show up under input devices. I have tried looking for my device under device manager and even tried seeing if it was hidden but my...
  9. Microphone issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How to furtherly troubleshoot/fix the microphone issue.

How to furtherly troubleshoot/fix the microphone issue.: Hi, is there anyone here experiencing microphone issue in Dell XPS 17 9710? The mic is built-in from the computer. It appears from the device manager but not detected in applications. Mic permission is allowed to all application and windows, driver was updated and tried to...