Windows 10: Microphone keeps cutting out

Discus and support Microphone keeps cutting out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This issue has only just started recently. Whenever I speak into my microphone it only plays bits and pieces of what I'm trying to say and it's really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brandon22-, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Microphone keeps cutting out

This issue has only just started recently. Whenever I speak into my microphone it only plays bits and pieces of what I'm trying to say and it's really frustrating. I am required to speak through google meets for my job and my colleagues can't hear a full sentence of what I'm saying. I've even tested it on my own trying to fix the inputs and outputs of my audio devices and recorded myself talking through the audio recorder app and I keep running into the same issue. It only happens whenever a device is plugged into the headphone jack.

:)

Brandon22-, Aug 5, 2020

2. microphone keeps on cutting out when i talk

Recently my Astros A40's on the microphone it keeps on cutting out my voice on in apps like Teamspeak, Discord and Steam Chat. its to the point where i thought it was my headphones breaking so i just bought another pair of Astros A40's and tried them out
    and still having the exact same issue. My voice picks up but it cuts out mid sentence and then you cant understand what i just said. ive uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, ive checked the cords to make sure there correct (and plus new microphone) and
    still cuts out. This just randomly started happening out of no where and currently cant really do anything but play by myself so any help would be appreciated.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.*** 

Justin Stines, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Microphone cuts out when others speak.

I'm playing an online game called World of Tanks, and I will be speaking, and when another person speaks my mic will cut out until the people are done talking. I already have exclusive mode turned off for the microphone as suggested to me by peers.

AmericanDeadeye, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Microphone keeps cutting out

Microphone cuts out on Skype and does not work on Blue Jeans meeting software

Neither inline microphone or Microsoft Headset usb microphone works on Blue Jeans meeting software and cuts out in Skype. What steps do I need to take to correct this problem?

BobStrodtbeck, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Microphone keeps cutting out

1. Microphone keeps cutting out - Similar Threads - Microphone keeps cutting

2. microphone cuts in and out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone cuts in and out: hello,i have a corsair void rgb elite, i just purchased a new laptop with windows 11, but the problem is that when im using desktop apps my microphone cuts in and out every second. when i use an app store application the microphone works fine and does not cut in and out. ive...
  3. Fix Microphone keep cutting out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix Microphone keep cutting out: My laptop microphone is microphone array so I want to use my microphone but its very very bad it keep cutting out + my sound when they hear it is very bad how to fix it...
  4. Fix Microphone keep cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Microphone keep cutting out: My laptop microphone is microphone array so I want to use my microphone but its very very bad it keep cutting out + my sound when they hear it is very bad how to fix it...
  5. Fix Microphone keep cutting out

6. Microphone cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone cutting in and out: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 running Windows 11 Home. I have been in S mode since I bought the laptop less than 3 months ago however needed Zoom for my job, so had to leave S mode.I am using a Razer Seiren Mini microphone for my job. I've only had it a couple of weeks. It's been...
  7. Microphone cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone cutting in and out: Someone please help. I have tried every single solution for fixing my microphones problem of cutting in and out. Its like my microphone input volume turns itself down in set intervals.It doesn't matter which mic i use, including the built in mic on my laptop. All the apps i...
  8. Microphone cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone cutting in and out: Someone please help. I have tried every single solution for fixing my microphones problem of cutting in and out. Its like my microphone input volume turns itself down in set intervals.It doesn't matter which mic i use, including the built in mic on my laptop. All the apps i...
  9. Microphone cutting in and out

10. My microphone keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone keeps cutting in and out: I don't know what happened my mic just keeps cutting out every second. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-keeps-cutting-in-and-out/3e591d9e-209a-457f-9946-e516dbd2e24f