Windows 10: Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

Discus and support Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ayu_9929, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Ayu_9929 Win User

Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help me

:)

Ayu_9929, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Necro3 Win User

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound [​IMG]

Necro3, Aug 17, 2022
  3. JLam_125 Win User
    Why does my microphone pick up a loud buzzing noise?

Hello,
    I've noticed that around two weeks ago, my headphone microphone started to pick up a loud buzzing noise, and the microphone has become much more sensitive than usual. However, when I plug the headset into another laptop, the microphone works normally, and there is no buzzing sound. I've also tried using wireless headphones on the laptop where the issue occurs, and the buzzing sound also appears on the wireless headphone.

I've also noticed that when I record myself, my voice sounds quieter compared to before the buzzing noise started.

Does anyone know why this issue is occurring or how to fix it?

Thanks

JLam_125, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Megahertz Win User

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

I would say that the loud buzzing sound can be from a CPU or GPU over temperature alarm. Then to protect the device it shuts down.
    - Is your computer overclocked?
    - Do you have a hardware monitor?

My suggestion is to download, extract (mine is extracted to C:\Program Files (x86)\HardwareMonitor) and run OpenHardwareMonitor. (It's a portable, doesn't need to install)
    Under options you can set to run on startup. It shows the current, min and Max values.

Megahertz, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound - Similar Threads - Microphone Loud Buzzing

2. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  3. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  4. AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound

AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound: May be jumping to a conclusion, but the last Windows Optional Drivers Update ( AMD Media Drivers ) caused the system to freeze and create a loud buzzing sound. After reverting back to the last update, restore point, the issue has not resurfaced. For now, have paused all...
  5. Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound: i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or...
  6. Buzzing sound problem on microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buzzing sound problem on microphone: I have a microphone and it sounds good when i talk to friends on discord but when i record with nvidia shadowplay my voice sounds so low and its buzzing very loud i don't know how to fix Link:...
  7. Extremely loud static buzzing coming from front microphone jack

Extremely loud static buzzing coming from front microphone jack: Ever since I updated to Windows 10 version 1909 my microphone has been letting off an extremely loud buzzing noise when recording. I've opened the PC, checked the header is connected properly and moved it away from other wires however before the update it was working...
  8. Microphone Buzzing

Microphone Buzzing: My microphone is buzzing and I watched a video that says if you go to the enhancement tab and enable the echo thing it will stop, but I don't have the enhancement tab. I also watched another video about how you can change your audio driver from Realtek to High Definition...
  9. System freezes and loud buzz sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System freezes and loud buzz sound: My laptop freezes and creates a loud buzz, I worked with the virtual agent and spoke to a technician whom I allowed to take over my computer. He insisted the problem was resolved and It is not. How can I contact the same technician since I did not save his name????...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...