Windows 10: Microphone making a noise

Discus and support Microphone making a noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microphone is making a noise while I'm recording in voice recorder app on windowss 10 On 48000Hz 24 bit quality very suddenly this happend.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThunderdragonRs, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Microphone making a noise

Microphone is making a noise while I'm recording in voice recorder app on windowss 10

On 48000Hz 24 bit quality very suddenly this happend.

:)

ThunderdragonRs, Oct 13, 2020

2. Microphone makes a screeching noise

hi,

newbie here i have a Acer laptop/tablet and the microphone makes awful screeching noise any solutions Thanks Kenny

Moved from IE10/Windows(other/unknown)

Original title: microphone

kennethgee_889, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Nquit Win User
    Microphone distorted, and making noises Windows 10

Hey Akheel Achmed.

Like i stated in my first message, i have tried to install all the different sound card drivers, like i used the newest from REALTEK, and even the one that was placed on the motherboard manufactures. Furthermore it was set to Default last i tried this..
    And yes my microphone is active.

HOW would it otherwise be able to make noise, when i'm listening to the device?

I can hear my microphone, getting the input through the Listening to device. But it's distorted, and scratchy... I can make a little of what im saying out.. but it's still like distored, not as if you were only having microphone boost on.. but simply it
    makes scratchy and distorting noises..

Tho if i use a USB microphone this won't happen.

Best regard

Nquit, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Microphone making a noise

Microphone makes a screeching noise

To address your concern regarding your microphone issue, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Start button to open WinX Menu.
    • In the WinX Menu, click on Device Manager.
    • In the Device Manager, double-click on the Sound, video and game controllers section to expand it.
    • Double-click on your audio device (Realtek High Definition Audio, for example). Navigate to the Driver. Click on
      Update Driver.
    Let us know how it goes.

Robelene Win, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Microphone making a noise

1. Microphone making a noise - Similar Threads - Microphone making noise

2. inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises: whenever i speak through my win 11 laptop, the audio sounds like it is high pitched, the audio driver is "intel smart sound technology for digital microphones" and the audio driver is realtek, i tried downloading it again but the same problem occurs even when nothing is...
  3. inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises: whenever i speak through my win 11 laptop, the audio sounds like it is high pitched, the audio driver is "intel smart sound technology for digital microphones" and the audio driver is realtek, i tried downloading it again but the same problem occurs even when nothing is...
  4. My Microphone making static noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Microphone making static noise: My Onikuma k19 headset is making a static noise while i want to record my voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-making-static-noise/9146e064-198f-47b9-b4e2-dfc4f9f6933f
  5. My Microphone making static noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microphone making static noise: My Onikuma k19 headset is making a static noise while i want to record my voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-making-static-noise/9146e064-198f-47b9-b4e2-dfc4f9f6933f
  6. My Microphone making static noise

7. My microphone is not working. It just makes weird noise.

My microphone is not working. It just makes weird noise.: My microphone suddenly was not working 3 weeks ago and I couldn't fix it. I have tried to reinstall the driver Realtek / update my Windows / replug the microphone but none of them is working for me. It's just making a weird noise. I even bought a new mic but the same problem...
  8. Microphone making static noise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  9. Microphone making static noise...

Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  10. Microphone distorted and making noises in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microphone distorted and making noises in Windows 10: If you are someone who attends a lot of virtual meetings then Microphones not working properly can degrade your experience. Therefore, in this article, we present you with some of the simplest solutions to fix Microphones distorted and making noise in Windows 10. Microphone...