Windows 10: Microphone - Messenger

Discus and support Microphone - Messenger in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi - Messenger ask for permission to use the microphone although it is swiched on for Messenger. Can´t get further........ Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HelgiPétursson, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Microphone - Messenger

Hi - Messenger ask for permission to use the microphone although it is swiched on for Messenger. Can´t get further.....

:)

HelgiPétursson, Sep 18, 2019
  2. NAbdulla Win User

How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10?

I have installed IMO Messenger recently on Windows 10 Laptop. It can access Camera but can't access microphone to capture my voice. I have looked at Setting>>Privacy>>Microphone and found that there is no sign of IMO Messenger. Other apps (like Skype) can access the microphone quit well. How can I allow it to access my microphone? please help.

Microphone - Messenger [​IMG]

NAbdulla, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    microphone not working for facebook messenger

Hi Rose,

There are several reasons why the microphone is not working.

For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• Was the issue only happening on Facebook/Messenger?
    • Did you receive any error messages when accessing it?

We look forward to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Microphone - Messenger

microphone not working for facebook messenger

hey

BrooklynMcSherry, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Microphone - Messenger

1. Microphone - Messenger - Similar Threads - Microphone Messenger

2. Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...: This is the in-built microphone on an Acer Swift 3. When using Facebook messenger and also Teams I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. The microphone starts a feedback loop with the speakers on the laptop. I have checked all the microphone settings. The only...
  3. Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...: This is the in-built microphone on an Acer Swift 3. When using Facebook messenger and also Teams I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. The microphone starts a feedback loop with the speakers on the laptop. I have checked all the microphone settings. The only...
  4. camera and microphone access to messenger

camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  5. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  6. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. "Couldn't Connect to Your Microphone or Camera" issue in Facebook Messenger for Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Couldn't Connect to Your Microphone or Camera" issue in Facebook Messenger for Windows 10: So I recently installed Xsplit for my camera to blur the background during video calls using Skype before. But I got annoyed because, everytime I open and use the video calling on my Facebook Messenger app, the Xsplit app opens everytime so I uninstalled it. After that, I...
  8. My microphone icon has disappeared off messenger on my windows 10 Laptop. how do I get it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My microphone icon has disappeared off messenger on my windows 10 Laptop. how do I get it...: My microphone icon has disappeared off messenger on my windows 10 Laptop. how do I get it back on there? I can't leave any voice messages, always have to type...
  9. Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger: I've been trying to video call my friends using facebook messenger. It's not working on Edge or Chrome and the Messenger app. Every time I try, it comes up saying An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Hardware Access Error....
  10. Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other...: I use the Asus Zenbook 14 laptop. Once I try to make/answer a call on Messenger or access the websites which require a camera, the hardware access error appears. I have enabled all the camera and microphone settings on my laptop and both the browsers Google Chrome and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook messenger camera access

2. cant get access to microphone on messenger

3. where do i switch on my microphone on face book

4. Facebook messenger