Windows 10: Microphone not detected in Windows 11

Discus and support Microphone not detected in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After my upgrade from windows 10 to 11 via windows update, my laptop does not detect the inbuilt microphone, although it is visible in the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarkWazir_VN, May 5, 2022.

1. Microphone not detected in Windows 11

After my upgrade from windows 10 to 11 via windows update, my laptop does not detect the inbuilt microphone, although it is visible in the device manager and Sound Control panel settings too. Please find the screenshots below and help with the solution, really driving me nutsss

:)

DarkWazir_VN, May 5, 2022
Thema:

Microphone not detected in Windows 11

1. Microphone not detected in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Microphone detected

2. The microphone of earbud cannot be detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microphone of earbud cannot be detected: I just bought new earbuds with a built-in microphone. I tested it and it works perfectly on my phone. But when I plug it into a laptop using Windows 11, the system only detects the headset and cannot use the microphone....
  3. The microphone of earbud cannot be detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microphone of earbud cannot be detected: I just bought new earbuds with a built-in microphone. I tested it and it works perfectly on my phone. But when I plug it into a laptop using Windows 11, the system only detects the headset and cannot use the microphone....
  4. Why is the microphone on Windows 10 not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the microphone on Windows 10 not detected: When I try to use the microphone on my laptop it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-microphone-on-windows-10-not-detected/a08b55a2-9017-41f0-b776-7b5e38edf63a
  5. Why is the microphone on Windows 10 not detected

Why is the microphone on Windows 10 not detected: When I try to use the microphone on my laptop it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-microphone-on-windows-10-not-detected/a08b55a2-9017-41f0-b776-7b5e38edf63a
  6. Why is the microphone on Windows 10 not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microphone Input Detected by System and Apps, Others Cannot Hear on Calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Input Detected by System and Apps, Others Cannot Hear on Calls: I'm working with a user who said for the last couple days nobody is able to hear them on calls through their computer, but they can when she calls them on her mobile phone. All calls computer/mobile are using the same exact headset, a Jabra Evolve 75.Calls on the computer are...
  8. Microphone Input Detected by System and Apps, Others Cannot Hear on Calls

Microphone Input Detected by System and Apps, Others Cannot Hear on Calls: I'm working with a user who said for the last couple days nobody is able to hear them on calls through their computer, but they can when she calls them on her mobile phone. All calls computer/mobile are using the same exact headset, a Jabra Evolve 75.Calls on the computer are...
  9. Microphone Input Detected by System and Apps, Others Cannot Hear on Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Headset microphone not being detected/used

Headset microphone not being detected/used: Hey everyone. I have a Razer Blackshark V2x Headset and a Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 Laptop. I recently reset my laptop from scratch and now the headset's microphone wont get used whenever I try to use it in apps like discord. The laptop just keeps using the laptop's own default...