Windows 10: MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10. WHEN THE HEADPHONE IS PLUGGED IN THE GREEN JACK I CAN HEAR THE AUDIO IN THE HEAD PHONE,WHEN I GO TO SOUND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BEN1966G, Mar 3, 2019.

1. BEN1966G Win User

MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10. WHEN THE HEADPHONE IS PLUGGED IN THE GREEN JACK I CAN HEAR THE AUDIO IN THE HEAD PHONE,WHEN I GO TO SOUND SETTINGING IT SAY NO INPUT DEVICE.

I HAVE LOGITECH H111 HEADSET

:)

BEN1966G, Mar 3, 2019

2. Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    my condensor microphone is not being detected by windows 10

Hi,

To clarify the issue, have you checked the compatibility of the microphone to Windows 10? You can check if the microphone driver is available in the Device Manager or not by following these steps:

• Go to Search bar.
    • Type devmgmt.msc then hit Enter.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs.
    • Check if microphone driver is available.

We also suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are software conflicts that can cause the issue.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to reply on this post.

Anne Ros, Mar 3, 2019
  4. MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

External microphones detected but not working

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with External microphone. I will surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box
      , and run it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with external microphone. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

1. MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - MICROPHONE GETTING DETECTED

2. Microphone on Headphones Not Detected (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone on Headphones Not Detected (Windows 10): I have the Astro A10 Headphones, which come with a microphone. I have done a couple things to try and find the microphone, but it does not show up anywhere, as if the headphones don't have a microphone at all. I've tried looking in the Recording tab of Sound on the...
  3. Microphone can't detect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone can't detect: I already try some methods for setting up my microphone. I can hear it in my headphone when I speak but when I try to set up in the control panel but it always say that "The Wizard could not start". I try to record but it say that I have to set up my microphone. When I check...
  4. Windows detects headphones, but not the microphone on it?

Windows detects headphones, but not the microphone on it?: Hello! I am running Windows 10 on an iMac using the bootcamp feature. As I have stated in the title, my computer detects the headphones but not the microphone on it. When I restart in mac OS, it detects the microphone and everything perfectly, but on windows it doesn't even...
  5. Laptop is not detecting microphone

Laptop is not detecting microphone: I have Rig 600 headphones and I’ve purchased a new laptop. Tried to connect my headphones and a mic. However my laptop don’t see the headphones when they are plugged in....
  6. windows refuses to detect microphone

windows refuses to detect microphone: my laptop runs windows 10, when i first got my headest it would bring up a box that asked what device (my headset) was. i accidentally misclicked and it now cannot find my headsets microphone and i have no idea how to undo this... also in an effort to try to fix it i...
  7. Headset microphone not detected by windows

Headset microphone not detected by windows: Built-in mic on my laptop picks up every sound in my house, so I got a nice set of cans with a mic built in. Mic don't work. Doesn't show up anywhere on my computer at all, whatsoever. Not in recording devices, anything. why...
  8. Microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is not detected: I have a mic connected with a 3.5 mm jack of my gaming PC on Windows 10. It doesn’t work. When I checked the input device settings, I saw that my PC couldn’t detect the mic. What settings do I have to make?...
  9. Audio/Microphone Not Detected

Audio/Microphone Not Detected: I have Windows 10. I use a Turtle Beach PX22 Headset until i noticed the microphone was not working. I checked the Sound in Control Panel and it used to say Turtle Beach Headset but now it only says speakers. Sometimes it will say Headphones, sometimes it would say...
  10. Windows 10 microphone not detected

Windows 10 microphone not detected: Hi everybody, I updated my computer to Windows 10 Pro just few hours ago. I experienced some problems with the video drivers, but I solved them by updating the driver through nVidia GeForce Experience. Now I have problems with my audio driver (which I think it is VIA HD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 headset mic not detected

2. mic not detected windows 10

3. microphone not getting detected