Windows 10: MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10. WHEN THE HEADPHONE IS PLUGGED IN THE GREEN JACK I CAN HEAR THE AUDIO IN THE HEAD PHONE,WHEN I GO TO SOUND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BEN1966G, Mar 3, 2019.

1. BEN1966G Win User

MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10. WHEN THE HEADPHONE IS PLUGGED IN THE GREEN JACK I CAN HEAR THE AUDIO IN THE HEAD PHONE,WHEN I GO TO SOUND SETTINGING IT SAY NO INPUT DEVICE.

I HAVE LOGITECH H111 HEADSET

:)

BEN1966G, Mar 3, 2019

2. Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    my condensor microphone is not being detected by windows 10

Hi,

To clarify the issue, have you checked the compatibility of the microphone to Windows 10? You can check if the microphone driver is available in the Device Manager or not by following these steps:

• Go to Search bar.
    • Type devmgmt.msc then hit Enter.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs.
    • Check if microphone driver is available.

We also suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are software conflicts that can cause the issue.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to reply on this post.

Anne Ros, Mar 3, 2019
  4. MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

External microphones detected but not working

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with External microphone. I will surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box
      , and run it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with external microphone. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

1. MICROPHONE NOT GETTING DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - MICROPHONE GETTING DETECTED

2. Microphone on Headset Not Detected Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone on Headset Not Detected Windows 10: Hello all, did see a lot of ppl have this problem me included, did try everything from settings, drivers, new headset new install Win 10. Did Chek everything there is in You Tube or any where else. Fack is Headset don't detect Mikrofon only Sound, normally that is interesting...
  3. Windows not detecting microphone

Windows not detecting microphone: Yesterday I noticed that Windows does not detect the built-in microphone of my 2in1 tablet, even though it had been working properly before that. I tried to connect mobile-phone earphones with small built-in microphone and this was not detected either....
  4. Headphone And Microphone Jack Not getting Detected

Headphone And Microphone Jack Not getting Detected: My PC Specs Sony Vaio E sereis Windows 10 2004 Model - SVE1513cynb 3GB RAM Audio Chipset - Maybe Realtek When using Microsoft HD Audio Driver both Jack don't get detected But when I use Realtek HD Audio Driver Headphone Jack gets detected but when I put in headphone...
  5. Microphone not being detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone not being detected on Windows 10: Hey everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to ask does anyone know how to fix my issue. I currently own a MacBook Air 2018 with Windows 10 (Latest Version) bootcamped on to it. For some reason, despite the fact that my headphones are working fine on the macOS side of my...
  6. Headset Microphone not detected Windows 10

Headset Microphone not detected Windows 10: I have my headset plugged into the front of my PC. The headset has only one jack, the audio one, but should be able to communicate because of the three rings on it. My problem is that windows doesn't see that microphone at ALL. YES, I have tried right clicking the "volume...
  7. Windows 10 won't detect microphone

Windows 10 won't detect microphone: I have a pair of earbuds with a mic built-in, when I plug it into my computer, it won't detect anything is plugged in. Sound will come through fine, but the microphone does not work. I have tried using the earbuds on different devices and they work fine. Any headset I try to...
  8. External microphone not detected; Windows 10

External microphone not detected; Windows 10: Hey! So, I recently bought a new microphone [Neewer NW-8000] along with a phantom power box [NW-100] for recording purposes. Problem is, my laptop can't even seem to detect it. I've done everything I've seen online from trying to configure (no luck, because the device wasn't...
  9. Microphone on Headphones Not Detected (Windows 10)

Microphone on Headphones Not Detected (Windows 10): I have the Astro A10 Headphones, which come with a microphone. I have done a couple things to try and find the microphone, but it does not show up anywhere, as if the headphones don't have a microphone at all. I've tried looking in the Recording tab of Sound on the...
  10. Windows 10 microphone not detected

Windows 10 microphone not detected: Hi everybody, I updated my computer to Windows 10 Pro just few hours ago. I experienced some problems with the video drivers, but I solved them by updating the driver through nVidia GeForce Experience. Now I have problems with my audio driver (which I think it is VIA HD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 headset mic not detected

2. mic not detected windows 10

3. microphone not getting detected