Windows 10: Microphone not working after my laptop re-installed Win 10 2004!!

Discus and support Microphone not working after my laptop re-installed Win 10 2004!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently, I got my window 10 re-installed on my laptop. After I got it back, I updated it manually Via the update tabs in setting of window. Backward... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Korn_D, Jun 27, 2020.

1. /u/Korn_D Win User

Microphone not working after my laptop re-installed Win 10 2004!!

Recently, I got my window 10 re-installed on my laptop. After I got it back, I updated it manually Via the update tabs in setting of window.

Backward a bit, after I got my window 10 re-installed with the service center, I didn't got to check my microphone or stuff, but for sure the problem was about my gpu's driver, which I fixed already.

Later on, I come back to participate in an Esport competition with my friends, and found that my internal microphone and headset microphone are not working.

I, once again, called the hotline and they asked me to do stuff, and came to the conclusion that win 10, version 2004 is too new for the realtek microphone driver.

Is that really the case? The question here is that, whether I should wipe my laptop, so everything goes back to the normal Win 10, or Microsoft will fix it with further update, and I should be patient waiting for it?

submitted by /u/Korn_D
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Korn_D, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Del 80 Win User

No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?

Del 80, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Microphone not working Win 10

After warping drive and doing a clean install of windows 10, the microphone array is not working, A usb headset/microphone unit works.

Suggestions and help needed.

AubreyVickers, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Microphone not working after my laptop re-installed Win 10 2004!!

microphone not working on windows 10

Since I installed windows 10 my microphone is not working. I tried ALL the steps that you suggested in other threads and the microphone still doesn't work! Please find urgently a solution!

MikaelaSympoura, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Microphone not working after my laptop re-installed Win 10 2004!!

1. Microphone not working after my laptop re-installed Win 10 2004!! - Similar Threads - Microphone working laptop

2. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 activation after a re-install.: I needed to replace the HDD and Memory of a desktop Dell computer.I know that the license of the WIN 7 Pro now WIN 10 is embedded in the machine. Why is it that when the OS was reinstalled, the license did not get activated automatically. I tried to enter the license through...
  3. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 activation after a re-install.: I needed to replace the HDD and Memory of a desktop Dell computer.I know that the license of the WIN 7 Pro now WIN 10 is embedded in the machine. Why is it that when the OS was reinstalled, the license did not get activated automatically. I tried to enter the license through...
  4. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Re install win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re install win 10: Hello, I purchased a new hp probook 4730s some time ago, it had windows 10 pre installed, but i did not like the format, so i had a new windows 7 pro insalled on a new 250 gb ssd clean install i did not retain the original win 10 hard drive. now the support for win 7 has...
  6. Re-installing Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-installing Win 10: I want to completely reinstall win 10 on my computer, is my license tied to my microsoft account? I upgraded to win 10 when it was free. Will I have to buy a license If I re-install? Thanks a ton :)...
  7. Re-installation of Win 10

Re-installation of Win 10: I have windows 10. My laptop is affected by MEDS virus which encrypt all the data along with Recovery Drive (D:). I want to install again windows 10 in my laptop so that recovery files become a new files without MEDS encryption. Windows Reset is done but still there is MEDS...
  8. Re-installing WIN 10

Re-installing WIN 10: I may have to restore my laptop, which is upgraded to WIN 10, to factory condition which has WIN 8.1 installed. Will I be able to reinstall my WIN 10 upgrade free of charge or will I have to buy it? Thanks for the help....
  9. Re-install Win 10

Re-install Win 10: My computer has bogged down. I want to re-install win 10. Should I format c: ? How is the best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-win-10/3eaff53c-c73c-4c15-9746-654a40175b13
  10. Re-install Win 10

Re-install Win 10: Hi all, A tear ago microsoft offered a free upgrade to win 10. so , i downloaded and installed. Since then it was working very well but recently i encouter some issues and I'd like to reinstall windows 10. Is it possible to do so with my current software or do i have to...