Windows 10: Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

Discus and support Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zewl, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Zewl Win User

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise canceled, and for a split second I could not hear anything, nor speak. When I tried my voice changer my friend could not hear me. I tried to scream into my mic and guess what! He could hear me. But that was only if I screamed into my mic. If I tried to speak normally he would not hear me. I told him that I was going to restart my pc. When it turned on I went over to discord to check my voice. Guess what the same problem happened. I was so frustrated because without my microphone, well then I couldn't speak with my buddies. I need help with this problem ASAP.

Thanks.

-Zewl

:)

2. Clownfish Voice Changer gave BSOD

After i installed clownfish voice changer, i went through the files to see if i could change the mutation speed and ran an exe in the folder called APOConfig.exe and now it gives me this screen when i try to restart, not to mention it seems that my usb
    hyperx headset sometimes doesn't cooperate

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer [​IMG]

BluePhoenixV, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Ohmlette Win User
    Fix voice changer microphone to default.

Apparently I used this MorphVOX Pro voice changer thing. I like it at first but overtime it gets REALLY annoying. My problem is that after I uninstalled the voice changer, the effect is still there in the microphone. I have no idea how to change the microphone
    back. Everytime I speak it sounds like a very old man (part of the voice changing features). Now when i use my microphone, no one understands what im saying. Please help. Thank you.

Ohmlette, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

I was using a voice changer and one day it suddenly stopped working, then i changed to another and yet it didnt work and it kept happening and i dont know how to fix this!

Using voice changer on windows is crazy, right? Yes!. We have many applications available on the market but Clownfish Voice changer is one of the best applications. It can support to both voice calls and videos calls. It is compatible with Discord, Skype,
    TeamSpeak, etc.

For PC users: Download Clownfish for Windows here

MonterKing, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

1. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer - Similar Threads - Microphone working using

2. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  3. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  4. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!: So I downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer for the desire to sound wonky and ridiculous during games with my friends, but after just 2 hours I uninstalled the application. I later returned to my PC, and while using Discord, I noticed my friends couldn't hear me; that I was...
  6. Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer

Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer: Yesterday I decided to download a voice changer, just for fun, but after installing it my microphone went really quiet and my friends could barely hear me, only when they set me to the highest volume and no one else was talking. When installing it my command prompt popped up...
  7. Audio is not responing after install Clownfish voice changer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is not responing after install Clownfish voice changer: I downloaded Clownfish voice changer and after that, my audio was not working anymore. I cant hear any thing. I check the volume mixer and dont see any application like this: [ATTACH] I tried some solution but it didnt working Some solution i tried: - Reset window audio...
  8. Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer: Ok, so I decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my headset microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise cancelled, and for a split...
  9. Clownfish voice changer

Clownfish voice changer: I dowloaded clownfish voive changer for jokes but now my mics stopped working it doesnt pick any sound up ive tried uninstalling reinstalling but it didnt work i looked up simular questions but i didnt understand how to do any of it i need help this is for school work with my...
  10. My microphone wont work after downloading clownfish voice changer Please Help

My microphone wont work after downloading clownfish voice changer Please Help: A month ago i downloaded a voice changer named clownfish to mess with some friends and there were lots of YouTube videos saying it was fine but when i downloaded it my mic stopped working. I have been trying to fix this forever but i dont know what to do i plugged my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clownfish made mic quiet nothing works

2. after clownfish my mic is not working

3. hyperx mic not working after voicechanger download

4. clownfish voice changer made my mic stop working