Windows 10: Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

Discus and support Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zewl, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Zewl Win User

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise canceled, and for a split second I could not hear anything, nor speak. When I tried my voice changer my friend could not hear me. I tried to scream into my mic and guess what! He could hear me. But that was only if I screamed into my mic. If I tried to speak normally he would not hear me. I told him that I was going to restart my pc. When it turned on I went over to discord to check my voice. Guess what the same problem happened. I was so frustrated because without my microphone, well then I couldn't speak with my buddies. I need help with this problem ASAP.

Thanks.

-Zewl

:)

2. Clownfish Voice Changer gave BSOD

After i installed clownfish voice changer, i went through the files to see if i could change the mutation speed and ran an exe in the folder called APOConfig.exe and now it gives me this screen when i try to restart, not to mention it seems that my usb
    hyperx headset sometimes doesn't cooperate

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer [​IMG]

BluePhoenixV, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Ohmlette Win User
    Fix voice changer microphone to default.

Apparently I used this MorphVOX Pro voice changer thing. I like it at first but overtime it gets REALLY annoying. My problem is that after I uninstalled the voice changer, the effect is still there in the microphone. I have no idea how to change the microphone
    back. Everytime I speak it sounds like a very old man (part of the voice changing features). Now when i use my microphone, no one understands what im saying. Please help. Thank you.

Ohmlette, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

I was using a voice changer and one day it suddenly stopped working, then i changed to another and yet it didnt work and it kept happening and i dont know how to fix this!

Using voice changer on windows is crazy, right? Yes!. We have many applications available on the market but Clownfish Voice changer is one of the best applications. It can support to both voice calls and videos calls. It is compatible with Discord, Skype,
    TeamSpeak, etc.

For PC users: Download Clownfish for Windows here

MonterKing, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

1. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer - Similar Threads - Microphone working using

2. My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....: The title says it all. I don't know what happened, but my microphone doesn't record the normal voice volume, when i increase my high voice, it record it as high voice. please take see this record, recorded with audacity. I don't know what happened. Please help me fix, in...
  3. Microphone Hearing my own voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Hearing my own voice: I would like to know how to hear my own voice with no delay, i have an Astro A10 headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-hearing-my-own-voice/660faad0-306f-44b5-9bd3-210909266933
  4. mic got quiet after installing voice changer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mic got quiet after installing voice changer: I downloaded a voice changer Voicemod and used it with my new Stealth Raptor headphones. At first everything was fine. But then when I started my laptop, the volume got very quiet and the loud buzz appeared....
  5. Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer

Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer: Hey, I bought a pair of Stealth Raptor's yesterday and they were working fine. I wanted to have a little fun with my headphones so I downloaded Voicemod. It was working fine until I went on the next day I started my pc and my voice quality was so quiet and in Discord,...
  6. Microphone barely picking up voices

Microphone barely picking up voices: My microphone on my computer barely picks up anything, even when close to it or even yelling. I tried boosting the frequency but that did nothing but change the speed it picks up but not the range. Anyone know how? Here's the Microphone specification details: Microphone...
  7. Uninstalled voice changer still changes voice

Uninstalled voice changer still changes voice: I installed a voice changer and didn't end up liking it. I attempted to uninstall it, but I guess something went wrong. The application is off my computer, but it still changes my voice. What do I do?...
  8. Microphone stopped working randomly, not picking voice, only outputting static

Microphone stopped working randomly, not picking voice, only outputting static: Hello. I really really need help on this A week or two ago my microphone randomly stopped working. I'm not sure if this is caused by the update or not. I know it is not the microphone because I thought the microphone itself died so I went and got a new one. Turns out it...
  9. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish: Earlier in the day I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun (huge mistake), my microphone didn’t work so I went to playback and it had disappeared. I uninstalled clownfish, reinstalled, uninstalled again until it finally was fixed (so I...
  10. Problems with Microphone, and voice recognition applications

Problems with Microphone, and voice recognition applications: Hi, I use word recognition almost daily, and have Dragon Naturally Speaking installed on Windows 10. I use that & the app that comes with Win 10. About 2-3 weeks ago, I noticed that my dictation would go along 'as usual' for a sentence or two, and then just stop. If I...