Windows 10: Microphone Not Working - Full Green Bars - Windows 10 - LG Gram 14

Discus and support Microphone Not Working - Full Green Bars - Windows 10 - LG Gram 14 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I purchased a new LG gram 14". LG's customer service would not help. Microphone does not work. Tried nearly every recommendation from blogs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaySoCal, May 21, 2021.

1. RaySoCal Win User

Microphone Not Working - Full Green Bars - Windows 10 - LG Gram 14

Hello,I purchased a new LG gram 14". LG's customer service would not help. Microphone does not work. Tried nearly every recommendation from blogs --- I've updated and deleted the drivers. Turned on all the proper privacy settings but no luck. I went into the bios but did not see anything regarding the m

:)

RaySoCal, May 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 microphone input on LG Gram picking up on internal audio

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your assistance but the sound still echoes into my microphone even with the speakers muted.

This is after cleanboot and creating local admin and safe mode.

My laptop model is LG Gram 14Z90N-V.AR55A3 14" i5-1035G7

Please help....

ShahidRahmat, May 21, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    LG Electronics Makes Laptop Debut In U.S. With Windows 10 'Gram' Series

LG Electronics USA announced a U.S. market first: the launch of LG's line of premium lightweight laptops - LG gram series. LG gram laptops are available now at Microsoft stores across the country as well as online at Microsoft Store and Amazon. Named the LG gram as a nod to the devices' extremely light weight, the line is perfect for the everyday user looking for a high-performance laptop that is portability and durable with a sleek, modern design.

In fact, the LG gram 14 is among the lightest laptops in the 14-inch category, weighing only 2.16 pounds - less than the MacBook Air. In addition, the body is made of carbon-lithium and carbon-magnesium, the same materials found in spacecraft and race cars, giving the LG gram 14 an exceptionally strong rugged framework that stands up to everyday life while remaining lightweight. Finally, at just a half-inch thin, the LG gram 14 can be packed up and taken anywhere easily.

Microphone Not Working - Full Green Bars - Windows 10 - LG Gram 14 108a_thm.jpg

Microphone Not Working - Full Green Bars - Windows 10 - LG Gram 14 108b_thm.jpg

"LG has a long history of developing innovative consumer electronics products and has applied that expertise, along with its laptop success in other markets, to the LG gram series in the U.S.," said David VanderWaal, vice president of marketing, LG Electronics USA. "We recognize this is an extremely competitive category, and are confident consumers will respond well to this product that combines powerful performance with lightweight design."

"We're thrilled that LG is bringing the LG gram series of premium devices with Windows 10 to the U.S.," said Peter Han, vice president of worldwide OEM marketing, Microsoft Corp. "LG delivers sound and display innovation in a sleek, lightweight device that brings to life some of the exciting new features in Windows 10, including Cortana and Microsoft Edge."

LG Gram Partners with Best-in-Class Software Providers
    The launch of LG's first laptop series in the U.S. is perfectly timed with the debut of Windows 10, setting the stage for a new player in the laptop game that Windows lovers can use with ease. The LG gram series comes fully equipped with Windows 10, including Cortana and Microsoft Edge for a more personal and productive computing experience. All are Microsoft Signature Edition laptops, which means a clean, fast and protected experience - each PC is free of installed junkware, is performance-tuned and has a fully virus-protected system. It also delivers powerful performance with fifth generation Intel Core processor (either Intel Core i5 or i7).

"Intel is excited to partner with LG in bringing LG laptop products to the U.S. market," said Navin Shenoy, corporate vice president and general manager, Mobility Client Platforms Group, Intel. "With Intel Core processors delivering a balance of performance, rich graphics and great battery life, we think the LG gram series is a compelling new offering for consumers."

LG Gram Delivers Lightweight Design with High-Caliber Features
    The LG gram series provides users with the portability of a slim, lightweight laptop design without sacrificing performance, speed or access to a plethora of connectivity options. It supports the latest standards for connectivity, including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless technology, along with extra ports for USB 3.0, a micro-USB and micro-SD slot. It also comes with a built-in HDMI port, which is uncommon among laptops of this size, which generally require HDMI adaptors.

With LG gram's instant boot feature, the operating system starts up immediately when the user opens the display whether it's totally powered off or simply in sleep/hibernation mode. It also boasts a battery life of up to 7.5 hours, allowing most users to enjoy a full day's use in a single charge.

Following in the tradition of LG's breathtaking TV displays, LG gram series also offers a rich viewing experience with Full HD picture quality, boasting a 1920 x 1080 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio for a more lifelike, immersive viewing experience. The display also features LG's In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, which ensures accurate color saturation and contrast, even at wide viewing angles.

"Reader Mode" provides optimal conditions for reading by reducing blue light, helping to protect your eyes and allow for comfortable reading during extended periods of time. LG gram series also offers advanced sound quality thanks to its built-in Digital-to-Analog converter (DAC), which allows users to experience hi-fi quality sound with less noise and distortion.

Three models comprise the LG gram laptop series:
    • LG gram 13 - 13-inch model in white with Intel Core i5, 8GB of memory and 128GB of storage Model 13Z950-A.AA3WU1. Weight: 2.16 pounds. Suggested price: $899
    • LG gram 14 - 14-inch model in gold with Intel Core i5, 8GB of memory and 128GB of storage Model 14Z950-A.AA3GU1. Weight: 2.16 pounds. Suggested price: $999
    • LG gram 14 - 14-inch model in gold with Intel Core i7, 8GB of memory and 256GB of storage 14Z950-A Model 14Z950-A.AA4GU1. Weight: 2.16 pounds. Suggested price: $1,399

btarunr, May 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

CES 2017: LG showcases new Gram laptops powered by Windows 10

Source: CES 2017: LG showcases new Gram laptops powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Microphone Not Working - Full Green Bars - Windows 10 - LG Gram 14 - Similar Threads - Microphone Working Full

2. Battery not charging on LG Gram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery not charging on LG Gram: I have a 9 month old LG Gram 16T90P-K laptop . It has worked great the whole time. Now suddenly, it won't charge. I've tried new cords, different outlets, made sure I was using the right USB socket, etc. Tried rebooting. Tried the suggestion on this forum to do the Control...
  3. Battery not charging on LG Gram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not charging on LG Gram: I have a 9 month old LG Gram 16T90P-K laptop . It has worked great the whole time. Now suddenly, it won't charge. I've tried new cords, different outlets, made sure I was using the right USB socket, etc. Tried rebooting. Tried the suggestion on this forum to do the Control...
  4. Battery not charging on LG Gram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My LG gram 14 camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My LG gram 14 camera is not working: My camera is not working in meeting apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lg-gram-14-camera-is-not-working/f8fa9465-c732-4808-adce-c132764f9845
  6. My LG gram 14 camera is not working

My LG gram 14 camera is not working: My camera is not working in meeting apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lg-gram-14-camera-is-not-working/f8fa9465-c732-4808-adce-c132764f9845
  7. My LG gram 14 camera is not working

8. Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot: HI, I have a new LG Gram laptop that I upgraded to Windows 11 PRO - Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621.It continues to have an intermittent issue and reboots itself. Checking Windows Reliability Monitor, reliability is sitting between 1 and 3 currently.it is producing minidumps...
  9. Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot

Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot: HI, I have a new LG Gram laptop that I upgraded to Windows 11 PRO - Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621.It continues to have an intermittent issue and reboots itself. Checking Windows Reliability Monitor, reliability is sitting between 1 and 3 currently.it is producing minidumps...
  10. Windows 10 microphone input on LG Gram picking up on internal audio

Windows 10 microphone input on LG Gram picking up on internal audio: Hi , My laptop microphone is picking up audio from my internal pc E.G Chrome playing youtube. If i plug in my headset, and mute my headset with a physical button, launch voice recorder, play a youtube video and begin recording, the recording seems to pick up youtubes video...