Windows 10: Microphone not working I tried every way!!

Discus and support Microphone not working I tried every way!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My both microphone aren't working. i have two mic; one external on the headset I checked this mic with my phone and it's working and one on the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amir_20201, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Microphone not working I tried every way!!

My both microphone aren't working.

i have two mic; one external on the headset I checked this mic with my phone and it's working and one on the laptop

neither of them aren't working

I tried every possible way on the internet.

I checked privacy setting,

updating and reinstalling driver,

default input device,

mic volume,

and restarting windows audio from services.msc.

and it's not working at all

I don't know what to do anymore

:)

amir_20201, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Built-in Microphone not working in Windows 10

I've tried all of these steps and my microphone is still not working. Any other suggestions?

LisaVan Stratten, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Microphone not working I tried every way!!

microphone not working on windows 10

Since I installed windows 10 my microphone is not working. I tried ALL the steps that you suggested in other threads and the microphone still doesn't work! Please find urgently a solution!

MikaelaSympoura, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Microphone not working I tried every way!!

1. Microphone not working I tried every way!! - Similar Threads - Microphone working tried

2. My microphone is not working no matter what i try.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone is not working no matter what i try.: I own a corsair hs55 surround gaming headset, and a while ago, the microphone just broke. Not the headset itself, ive tried it on my laptop and it works completely fine, but on my PC windows 10, it doesnt work at all. Ive tried the front and back port, ive tried using a...
  3. My microphone is not working no matter what i try.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone is not working no matter what i try.: I own a corsair hs55 surround gaming headset, and a while ago, the microphone just broke. Not the headset itself, ive tried it on my laptop and it works completely fine, but on my PC windows 10, it doesnt work at all. Ive tried the front and back port, ive tried using a...
  4. Camera OV5670 not working and I tried nearly every way possible ad black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera OV5670 not working and I tried nearly every way possible ad black screen: So basically I have 2 monitors, the first is my Acer switch alpha 12 and the other is a generic monitor. I ran out of battery because I forgot to plug my laptop in and it locked me out until I put the charger back in. After going back in, my laptop screen became completely...
  5. Camera OV5670 not working and I tried nearly every way possible ad black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera OV5670 not working and I tried nearly every way possible ad black screen: So basically I have 2 monitors, the first is my Acer switch alpha 12 and the other is a generic monitor. I ran out of battery because I forgot to plug my laptop in and it locked me out until I put the charger back in. After going back in, my laptop screen became completely...
  6. Camera OV5670 not working and I tried nearly every way possible ad black screen

7. Microphone on my headset not working on my computer, however it works on every on every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone on my headset not working on my computer, however it works on every on every...: Hi, I've encountered some problems on my computer. When I plug in my headphones, their audio is perfectly fine, however the mic doesn't work whatsoever. I've checked the device properties, tried using the decibel boost feature, made sure it was the correct microphone, and...
  8. My microphone is not working after anything I try.

My microphone is not working after anything I try.: I have tried many things but my microphone just won't work. I am using headphones on my computer. I have tried headsets too. When i plug it in it won't work, so i go to sound properties and i find its on the first bar. I tried boosting the level and volume, but it stays the...
  9. can download bluestacks tried every way possible, or did i?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can download bluestacks tried every way possible, or did i?!: i cant instal bluestacks on windows 10 tried everything, help! ive tried the actual link 'Blue stacks on windows 10" but get the same 'bluestacks' did not download message...
  10. I CAN'T STOP WINDOWS 10 UPDATES- I TRIED EVERY WAY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I CAN'T STOP WINDOWS 10 UPDATES- I TRIED EVERY WAY: Why this Nadela dude thinks everyone would like this forceful way of getting windows 10 updates without a consent? I tried to stop the updates in any possible way : First i tried by disabling the windows update service then i tried with policies and then with registry and...