Windows 10: Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525

Discus and support Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microphone not working - windows10 after latest update on 10 April 2021 hi , I have Dell Inspiron 1525 - the microphone is not working. in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VipinRana1, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525

Microphone not working - windows10 after latest update on 10 April 2021

hi ,

I have Dell Inspiron 1525 - the microphone is not working.

in the Device manager - Audio inputs and outputs i can view the below

- Digital Audio HDMI High Definition Audio Device

-Microphone High Definition Audio Device

-Microphone High Definition Audio Device

-Speakers High Definition Audio Device

*two times Microphone showing

in Sound, video and game controllers

-High Definition Audio Device

-High Definition Audio Device.

in the Manage Audio devices

- under the tab "Recording"

two microphone icons are there and in the first grayed out

High Definition Audio Device Currently unavailable

the second is showing with green tick

High Definition Audio Device- Default Device

when i tried the recording test nothing is working.

regards,

Vipin Rana

:)

VipinRana1, Apr 12, 2021
  2. AMOCO Win User

Missing Drivers,But Found Them Myself (Dell Inspiron 1525)

Okay decided to do a fresh install on the wife's Dell Inspiron 1525.Which had Windows 7 x64 on it,But was released with XP and Vista only on it.
    The only drivers I had to install after the fresh install of Windows 10 Build:10162.
    Were SigmaTel HD Audio Codecs(Driver).Looked driver up and found a Windows 7 driver that installed and works.
    And the Dell Integrated Webcam Driver and Software,Which was the Vista Driver and Software which worked fine.
    Just wanted to share this information in case someone needs help on this old laptop.

AMOCO, Apr 12, 2021
  3. xfire Win User
  4. malware Win User

Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525

Dell Mixes Art with its Budget Inspiron 1525 Laptops

Just in case the usual laptop designs aren't for your taste, Dell will try to help and eventually sell you one of its brand new exceptional custom painted Inspiron 1525 laptops. Featuring two exclusive artworks by Mike Ming, the "Bunch O Surfers" and "Sea Sky", the Special Art Edition Inspirons are available for order today, starting at $699 for the basic 1525 configuration which gives you Intel Dual Core processor, 3GB memory, 160GB hard drive and 15.4 widescreen display. “I wanted to create a sense of energy, playfulness, sophistication and psychedelic momentum when I started this,” said Mike Ming. “This new technique from Dell brings my inspiration—water and the energy it produces—to life and gives computer aficionados their own display of style.” Find more info on Mike Ming and his work at Dell Art.

Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525 art1_thm.jpg

Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525 art2_thm.jpg

Source: Dell

malware, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525

1. Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525 - Similar Threads - Microphone Working Laptop

2. Re: Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Dell Inspiron 1525: Hello, I was hoping I could find some help with an old Dell Inspiron 1525. I reinstalled the original software because of issues the computer was having, got help from Microsoft getting a new Product Key. I have tried using the old Internet explorer on my wifi gateway, and...
  3. Re: Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: Dell Inspiron 1525: Hello, I was hoping I could find some help with an old Dell Inspiron 1525. I reinstalled the original software because of issues the computer was having, got help from Microsoft getting a new Product Key. I have tried using the old Internet explorer on my wifi gateway, and...
  4. Dell Inspiron Laptop will not startup on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron Laptop will not startup on Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop that I had updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a couple of years ago, and it has worked fine since then. I only use it sparingly and this week I tried to start it and I got the following message:Windows could not start because the following file...
  5. Unable to Install Windows on Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install Windows on Dell Inspiron 1525: Dear team,I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop which recently got stopped with BLUE SCREEN ERROR. Then I tried to Install Windows 10 replacing Windows 7 via Bootable USB where it was just restarting again and again but could not get the options. After many tries it started to...
  6. Microphone on my Dell Inspiron is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone on my Dell Inspiron is not working.: Using Zoom for the first time on my new Dell Inspiron whilst I could hear other participants they could not hear me. I have run all checks and troubleshoot programs without success. Sound input troubleshoot reports amongst other things that "Both the Windows Audio and Windows...
  7. Dell Inspiron 1525 and Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Inspiron 1525 and Win 10: Got an old Dell Inspiron 1525 running W7 at the moment. It is sluggish but usable. Was thinking of putting W10 on it. I'd probably swap the HDD for a SSD, but leave everything else stock (including the 2GB if RAM) Does this sound feasible, or is W10 too much for this old...
  8. Dell Inspiron 1525: Windows 10 32-bits or 64-bits?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Inspiron 1525: Windows 10 32-bits or 64-bits?: So I am selling a laptop that originally has Windows Vista 32-bits. Upon chatting with the buyer, it's obvious he is not tech savvy enough to install Linux, and for his needs I'll need to upgrade the OS in order to browse the Internet. If Windows 7 was free like Windows 10 I...
  9. windows 10 dell inspiron laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 dell inspiron laptop: One question?? My problem is windows 10 was locked forgot system password so i went to bios it said password notset. i ran installation cd for windows 7 on same harddisk this system operates great. how do i change operating system back and reset factory settings??...
  10. Missing Drivers,But Found Them Myself (Dell Inspiron 1525)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Drivers,But Found Them Myself (Dell Inspiron 1525): Okay decided to do a fresh install on the wife's Dell Inspiron 1525.Which had Windows 7 x64 on it,But was released with XP and Vista only on it. The only drivers I had to install after the fresh install of Windows 10 Build:10162. Were SigmaTel HD Audio Codecs(Driver).Looked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inspiron 15 window 10 microphone not connected