Windows 10: Microphone not working in zoom

Discus and support Microphone not working in zoom in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jailan El Shazly, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Microphone not working in zoom

Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy settings and the setting for zoom is turned on. I’ve gone to the sound setting and clicked on the microphone and I can see the green sound bar move up and down when I speak so I know the microphone is working. I can buy an external microphone and plug it in but would like to h

:)

Jailan El Shazly, Mar 29, 2023

2. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, Mar 29, 2023
  3. microphone not working during zoom

Hi, during a zoom call my microphone did not work. I could hear everyone fine but no-one could hear me. I have tried all settings suggestions but when I test mic I am not getting picked up. My microphone doesn't work at all it seems. This is a brand new
    HP laptop.

DavidMoffat2, Mar 29, 2023
  4. MisterEd Win User

Microphone not working in zoom

Logitech Brio webcam microphone not working in Zoom on Windows 10.

Right-click on little speaker in right side of taskbar

Select Open Sound settings

Microphone not working in zoom 363723d1649117613t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-1a.jpg

Test microphone or troubleshoot sound problems

Microphone not working in zoom 363724d1649117613t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-1b.jpg

Another option is to right-click on little speaker in right side of taskbar

Select Sounds

Microphone not working in zoom 363725d1649117613t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-2a.jpg

Select Recording tab

Select and test microphone

Microphone not working in zoom 363726d1649121327t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-2b.jpg

You can also Configure microphone

Microphone not working in zoom 363727d1649121387t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-3a.jpg

Microphone not working in zoom 363728d1649121387t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-3b.jpg

Click on Properties

Microphone not working in zoom 363729d1649121488t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-4a.jpg

Check Levels for microphone

Microphone not working in zoom 363730d1649121488t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-4b.jpg

With the Sound dialog open as above double-click on microphone in taskbar

You can check or select which applications have access to the microphone

Microphone not working in zoom 363731d1649118287t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-mic5a.jpg

Microphone not working in zoom 363732d1649118287t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-mic5b.jpg

MisterEd, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Microphone not working in zoom

1. Microphone not working in zoom - Similar Threads - Microphone working zoom

2. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  3. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  4. Microphone not working in zoom

Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  5. microphone not working with zoom

microphone not working with zoom: No output to zoom when unmuted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-with-zoom/a02ab409-dc56-4a51-9793-143ce2f37eef
  6. Zoom Microphone is not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Zoom Microphone is not working on Windows 10: Zoom has been a go-to virtual meeting platform for professionals as it is simple to use and doesn’t have tons of bugs. However, many users have complained that their microphone is not working in Zoom. Zoom Microphone not working These are the things you can do to fix Zoom...
  7. microphone not working during zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone not working during zoom: Hi, during a zoom call my microphone did not work. I could hear everyone fine but no-one could hear me. I have tried all settings suggestions but when I test mic I am not getting picked up. My microphone doesn't work at all it seems. This is a brand new HP laptop....
  8. Microphone not working for zoom

Microphone not working for zoom: I have already checked all the normal settings, etc!! 1. A couple days ago, I tried to connect my iphone to the bluetooth on my laptop. I wanted to be able to share audio from an app in my phone during a zoom meeting. Windows 10 told me that my phone was paired. But no...
  9. Zoom microphone stopped working

Zoom microphone stopped working: Hi I am having a problem with my Zoom mic. It stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I could find online with no success: - Zoom mic settings - Windows microphone privacy settings... including advanced - Restarting computer - Uninstalling/Installing...
  10. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

Microphone not working in Zoom Conference: I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-in-zoom-conference/892e8262-220c-4018-964b-846d8b693237