Windows 10: Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

Discus and support Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer: Hit Windows key and search for "microphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rolly13, May 6, 2018.

1. Rolly13 Win User

Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer:

• Hit Windows key and search for "microphone privacy settings"
    • Hit "Allow access to the microphone on this device"
    • Switch "Allow apps to access your microphone" to ON
    Among the apps that are showing is Edge. There the mike is working, but on chrome and my games microphone is not working

:)

Rolly13, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

1. Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803 - Similar Threads - Microphone working properly

2. Microphone not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working properly: My inbuilt laptop microphone Microsoft Array-Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones is not working properly. When I record something using this microphone the audio gets recorded at 0.5x speed. When I play the recorded audio it plays like I am listening at 2x of...
  3. Microphone not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working properly: My inbuilt laptop microphone Microsoft Array-Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones is not working properly. When I record something using this microphone the audio gets recorded at 0.5x speed. When I play the recorded audio it plays like I am listening at 2x of...
  4. Microphone not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working properly: HelloI have a weird situation. First, if no microphone is plugged in my laptop I can't use built in mic. like when I go to control panel or settings and test the mic, it doesn't record anything. then if I want to use a Bluetooth device with a mic, I can use it without any...
  5. Microphone not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working properly: HelloI have a weird situation. First, if no microphone is plugged in my laptop I can't use built in mic. like when I go to control panel or settings and test the mic, it doesn't record anything. then if I want to use a Bluetooth device with a mic, I can use it without any...
  6. Microphone not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone not working properly: When I am on a call, and some audio is playing on my device in the background, the other side is able to hear the background sound. My PC doesn't cancel that voice.Is there a way to fix this?...
  7. USB microphones not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB microphones not working properly: Think this question has been asked some times in the past but without a satisfactory answer. I bought a USB microphone Tonor TC-777 and found that it worked very poorly on my laptop ASUS Vivobook S14 with Windows 10. The recording volume is extremely low even at maximum...
  8. Microphone is not working properly

Microphone is not working properly: I can't hear anyone chat or voice I think my microphone is not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-working-properly/bbe3805d-db3e-48f8-9a16-8585362f005f
  9. Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade: [ATTACH][ATTACH]i can't use Camera and Micro after updating the newest edition of Windows. let's help me!!! *Original title: Camera and Micro don't act*...
  10. touchpad is not working properly after upgradation

touchpad is not working properly after upgradation: hi, my touchpad of Lenovo ideapad330 is not working after updation. its 2 fingurs scroll up down ,3 fingures functions are not working. getting difficulties in using it. eagerly waiting for a perfect solution....