Windows 10: Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

Discus and support Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReedC42, Apr 2, 2020.

1. ReedC42 Win User

Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times.

The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier this week without any issue. I didn't change any settings. Just. stopped. working.

:)

ReedC42, Apr 2, 2020

2. My microphone doesn't work on my Google Hangouts Video Call. Help please!

My microphone doesn't work on my Google Hangouts Video Call. Help please!

It works on other apps, including Web X, Zoom, ect.

ShaynaFromowitz, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Microphone not working in Hangout in Windows 10

Hi Nicki,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Since the microphone does not work only when you use Google Hangout, so the issue would be with Google hangout. I would request you to
    Re-install Google Hangout and check if it helps.

If the issue does not resolve even after re-installing Google hangout, then I would suggest you to contact Google Hangout support for better assistance.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

google hangouts on air not recognizing any microphones

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern ad we will provide the assistance that is required to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you able to use your Microphone on other programs in your computer?
    • Does the microphone work when connected to the PC?

If the issue that you are facing is persistent to only google hangouts on air
    then I would suggest that you redirect your query to Google support as the device is not causing problems on other platforms. Also we do not provide assistance for third party applications or software.

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

1. Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc - Similar Threads - Microphone working meeting

2. Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.: When I try to use my camera in a Zoom conference there is a significant lag in the video. However, it works fine using Google Meets with the same number of participants. I need Zoom to work. Any suggestions?...
  3. Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.: When I try to use my camera in a Zoom conference there is a significant lag in the video. However, it works fine using Google Meets with the same number of participants. I need Zoom to work. Any suggestions?...
  4. Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1870.Both Zoom and Google Meet used to work with this laptop.Recently, Zoom stopped working and I was in a rush and so I followed various troubleshooting steps. That asked for uninstalling my camera in Device Manager and re-scanning for hardware...
  6. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1870.Both Zoom and Google Meet used to work with this laptop.Recently, Zoom stopped working and I was in a rush and so I followed various troubleshooting steps. That asked for uninstalling my camera in Device Manager and re-scanning for hardware...
  7. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

8. Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting: W10 - 1909 I am a real newbie to the world of Zoom and have been able to join a particular meeting I am interested in. I can get my picture to the meeting and follow things quite well but have notbbeen able to communicate via my Acer laptop's mike. It appears in...
  9. Zoom Meeting App

Zoom Meeting App: In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything beyond email....
  10. google hangouts

in Browsers and Email
    google hangouts: Can anyone help me with a problem with google hangouts?? I can't add a photo anymore. It did work fine and now has quit. I go down and click the icon and it says attach a photo but it won't go to the picture file. What do I need to do Thanks Ben 100037

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom microphone not working

2. zoom microphone problem

3. BLUETOOTH microphone not working with google zoom

4. issues with microphone on zoom and hangout,
  5. Hi cortana microphone for Hangouts not working,
  6. lenovo microphone not working on zoom,
  7. why did my mic on my hp stop wrking after a zoom meeting,
  8. lenovo microphone not working with zoom,
  9. how to ork your mic on google hangout lenovo,
  10. would wireless updates have anything to do with google hangout or zoom app mic working,
  11. microphone doesnt work zoom,
  12. why doesnt my microphone work with zoom,
  13. micirophone doesnt work on zoom,
  14. test mic for zoom,
  15. Mic did not work on zoom