Windows 10: Microphone not working with web meetings

Discus and support Microphone not working with web meetings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My micophone is working but when I try to log into web based meetings...the microphone does not work. ie Webex, gotomeeting? I've looked at my privacy... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sarah202020, May 4, 2020.

1. Microphone not working with web meetings

My micophone is working but when I try to log into web based meetings...the microphone does not work. ie Webex, gotomeeting? I've looked at my privacy settings with the app as well as the computer and that does not seem to fix the problem.

Please Help!

Thanks!

:)

Sarah202020, May 4, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 4, 2020
  3. Microphone cuts out on Skype and does not work on Blue Jeans meeting software

Neither inline microphone or Microsoft Headset usb microphone works on Blue Jeans meeting software and cuts out in Skype. What steps do I need to take to correct this problem?

BobStrodtbeck, May 4, 2020
  4. harry2309 Win User

Microphone not working with web meetings

microphone not working

in meet.google.com I hear and see meet and meet sees me but meet does not hear me. in settings mic is "on" but meet.google is not listed as allowed to access microphone

harry2309, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Microphone not working with web meetings

1. Microphone not working with web meetings - Similar Threads - Microphone working web

2. Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?: No microphone on zoo call - showing muted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-get-microphone-to-work-in-zoom-meeting/876277e8-6215-496b-9863-2c6d7581048b
  3. Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?: No microphone on zoo call - showing muted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-get-microphone-to-work-in-zoom-meeting/876277e8-6215-496b-9863-2c6d7581048b
  4. Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My microphone only working in web apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    My microphone only working in web apps: Hi,so I have a long-lasting issue with my microphone, it seems to only work in web applications, for example, when I want to use Discord, I have to use it through the web application, since the desktop application doesn’t pick up my microphone as well as other desktop apps,...
  6. My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it: My mic is working and pick up my voice. I have test my mic in settings and it seems pick up my voice. But when i want to use third party apps like discord, google meet, obs etc. they can't hear me and said mic is not working. I have allow desktop apps to access my microphone....
  7. microphone setting on my zoom meeting

microphone setting on my zoom meeting: Please let me know if the setting in my zoom meeting is by audio setting, and I don't have a headset. My question is will I be able to hear without my headset. Please change it to microphone setting so that I will be hearing the conversation. My worry is that since I don't...
  8. Google Meet microphone not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet microphone not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you are trying to access the microphone in Google Meet, but it is […] This article Google Meet microphone not working on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting: W10 - 1909 I am a real newbie to the world of Zoom and have been able to join a particular meeting I am interested in. I can get my picture to the meeting and follow things quite well but have notbbeen able to communicate via my Acer laptop's mike. It appears in...
  10. Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc: My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times. The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone wont work on zoom

2. WHY WONT MY MICROPHONE WORK IN ZOOM