Windows 10: Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work!

Discus and support Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After having some issues with my microphone the audio in the headphones was terrible... I searched up some tutorials to try and fix it and I turned off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ØnyxFøx, Feb 24, 2020.

1. ØnyxFøx Win User

Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work!

After having some issues with my microphone the audio in the headphones was terrible... I searched up some tutorials to try and fix it and I turned off hands free telephony it worked to fix my audio but now it combined two parts of my headphones one called headset and one called headphones one of them would act as a microphone but now they are combined I can only use it as a listening device rather then being able to use the microphone already in my headset if you did not understand I can try to explain again I turned off handsfree telephony to fix audio once done microphone stopped working build in microphone to my headset can someone please help me I am finding various other issues on my new pc but none of these issues where there on day one and my anti viruses norton and malwarebytes have not picked up anything same with the windows one. I have watched millions of youtube tutorials and they just wont work I have even checked microphone privacy settings!!!!!

:)

ØnyxFøx, Feb 24, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 24, 2020
  3. JoeShades Win User
    Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Salvyar Win User

Headphone microphone not working.

no plugged in cable
    Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work! [​IMG]

Plugged in cable (in front of pc)

Selected headphone

Selected Mic in

Clicked on cog (its same with Mic in and Headphone)

Wrench (also same with headphone and Mic in)

This is all i know btw when i click headphone it says mic is unplugged and when i do Mic in it says speakers are unplugged and mic is on.

Salvyar, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work! - Similar Threads - Microphone Bluetooth headphones

2. Bluetooth Headphone Microphones No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone Microphones No Longer Working: Yesterday morning while on a call I was told that my microphone sounded robotic. I was using Apple Airpods Max headphones I've been using for months without issue on my Windows 11 work PC. I then switched to an old pair of Apple Airpods regular and had the same issue -...
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Microphones No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphone Microphones No Longer Working: Yesterday morning while on a call I was told that my microphone sounded robotic. I was using Apple Airpods Max headphones I've been using for months without issue on my Windows 11 work PC. I then switched to an old pair of Apple Airpods regular and had the same issue -...
  4. Microphone of Bluetooth Headphones not working on Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone of Bluetooth Headphones not working on Win10: Hello all, Since 2 days I am facing the issue that my Bluetooth headphones Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are connected to my computer, but I can only use them as an Output device. Meaning the microphone of my buds are not recognizable somehow. Here you can see that the Buds are...
  5. Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected

Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected: hello! i have recently seen a lot of problems regarding headset mics not working, so in this discussion, I will cover Bluetooth headphones and what worked for me first of all, check in settings, system, mic, and please make sure that your mic is turned on and apps are...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones’ Microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones’ Microphone: I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 450 headphones. When I connect them to my ASUS 505DT laptop, I am able to use them as speakers but am unable to use the in built microphone. I googled this but that didn’t help. I am able to select “Hands free AG” as a mic source but it...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones - Microphone does not work

Bluetooth Headphones - Microphone does not work: Hello all, I have a very strange problem with my Bluetooth headphones Bluedio Turbine T2 Plus - https://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Turbine-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00Q30A1RI . They connect by Bluetooth with my laptop - Audio, Voice connected - correctly, Microsoft...
  8. Bluetooth headphones and microphone

Bluetooth headphones and microphone: Hi all, More than one year I’m dealing with problem using my bluetooth headphones and microphone for skype call or teams call althrough it supports Hand-free mode on my Sony WHCH500. When select handsfree mode, other can hear me, but I can’t hear anyone. Has anybody know...
  9. Bluetooth headphones with integrated microphone.

Bluetooth headphones with integrated microphone.: Is there a way to use the built-in microphone without degrading the audio from my bluetooth headphones? Let me explain, when I use the bluetooth headphones without the microphone, everything sounds normal, but when I activate the microphone the sound degrades. I already...
  10. Bluetooth headphones (Jaybird) microphone not working.

Bluetooth headphones (Jaybird) microphone not working.: Background I have paired my headphones to my laptop. In the bluetooth settings it says "Connected voice, music". In the sound settings it gives me the option to select the headset as a input device. The Issue I can hear music and other audio through the headset, just...