Windows 10: Microphone on Webcam sound is very low.

Discus and support Microphone on Webcam sound is very low. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to record a video I have trouble hearing the sound on playback. The volume from my speakers is fine. It's just a problem with the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonWhitcher, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Microphone on Webcam sound is very low.

When I try to record a video I have trouble hearing the sound on playback.

The volume from my speakers is fine.

It's just a problem with the sound into my microphone.

Please Help.

:)

RonWhitcher, Sep 25, 2020

2. Blue Snowball microphone with low audio quality on Windows 10.

Hi Eoin,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change microphone or audio settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to check the issue by connecting with another microphone device on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer when you use the Microphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Please get back to us with an update on with low sound through Microphone, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Skype "can't access sound card" for microphone

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the microphone on Skype. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your time spent in resolving the issue.

• Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Which version of Skype have you installed on your computer?

As a workaround, I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the Skype app in Windows Store. If so, try to install the updates and check if it helps.

Also, I recommend you to check with the settings in Skype app.

Step 1: Check configuration in Skype

Normally, you will receive the message about recording device error, if the microphone or the webcam is not configured properly in Skype.

To check configuration:

• Open Skype and navigate to tools
    • Click options and check for sound device.

Step 2: Verify in the recording tab if the Microphone is enabled and working.

To check:

• Click Start, click Control Panel
    • Click Soundand click Audio.

Hope it helps. Update us the status with the error message on Skype for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2020
  4. MNA2 Win User

Microphone on Webcam sound is very low.

Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

Thema:

Microphone on Webcam sound is very low.

1. Microphone on Webcam sound is very low. - Similar Threads - Microphone Webcam sound

2. Microphone has very low sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  3. Microphone has very low sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  4. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  5. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  6. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microphone volume is very low.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume is very low.: How can I make mic volume louder in Win 10? I don't see a slider like on previous versions of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-volume-is-very-low/d2759796-edfb-4861-829a-fdc307c60291
  8. Microphone Volume is very low

Microphone Volume is very low: I have a user that is having issues with her microphone, I have already checked all windows 10 settings. There is no Microphone Boost option but the volume is set to max, I checked settings in Zoom and the volume is max and input device is correct. I already tried running the...
  9. sound is very low

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound is very low: sound is very low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-very-low/1ef273d3-d577-46c7-bef2-d276ef859e36
  10. Webcam sound very low

Webcam sound very low: Thank you for taking time to help with my issue.. I have a new Logitceh C270 webcamera. Drivers are installed correctly. Sound settings in Windows 10 Home detects the mic and the green mic indicator works with volume at 100. I have also used mic testing website and they...