Windows 10: microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk

Discus and support microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i see this question never being answered before mods close it with no answers given. The reality is, zoom settings need to be set on "same as system."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khan flo mah, Apr 23, 2021.

1. microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk

i see this question never being answered before mods close it with no answers given. The reality is, zoom settings need to be set on "same as system." regarding your microphone, and the speaker icon on your computer, should be right clicked to access properties..then open sound settingsyour microphone input needs to me your USB microphoneALSO, if you have open ANY program that ALSO uses a mic, turn those off. Such as recording software, if youre a musician like me. If youre using an external soundcard, unplug it.If you have JW app open and there is an audio paused, close that window. Youtube,

:)

khan flo mah, Apr 23, 2021
  2. yuting.08 Win User

My USB Microphone sounds like a chipmunk

Whenever I record something, and not just on Skype/Zoom, my voice sounds really sped up and like a chipmunk. When I use the built-in microphone though, there is a lot of echoes. How do I fix all this?

yuting.08, Apr 23, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Windows Audio and sounding like a chipmunk/on helium!

That startup list is quite big compared to mine.

microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk [​IMG]

fireberd, Apr 23, 2021
  4. microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk

Windows Audio and sounding like a chipmunk/on helium!

What? Your lists are really long compared to mine, and I should clean mine up too. *chuckle

microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk [​IMG]

slicendice, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk

1. microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk - Similar Threads - microphone zoom sounds

2. video sounds like chipmunk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video sounds like chipmunk: Play back on youtube and other video is to fast sounds like chipmunk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-sounds-like-chipmunk/a29da92b-5f3d-4b27-aa4b-bce2e32c531f
  3. video sounds like chipmunk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video sounds like chipmunk: Play back on youtube and other video is to fast sounds like chipmunk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-sounds-like-chipmunk/a29da92b-5f3d-4b27-aa4b-bce2e32c531f
  4. microphone not working with zoom

microphone not working with zoom: No output to zoom when unmuted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-with-zoom/a02ab409-dc56-4a51-9793-143ce2f37eef
  5. microphone on zoom sounds like a chipmunk

microphone on zoom sounds like a chipmunk: i see this question never being answered before mods close it with no answers given. The reality is, zoom settings need to be set on "same as system." regarding your microphone. So first do that.then, scroll to the speaker icon on your computer...right click to access the...
  6. chipmunk sounding mic???

chipmunk sounding mic???: So I turned on listen on my mic to see if my Logitech 7000 webcam was picking up my audio, and when I heard my voice playback through my headphones, I just heard myself in a high pitched chipmunk sound. I tried to just use my headset, but even when it's plugged in, it says...
  7. My USB Microphone sounds like a chipmunk

My USB Microphone sounds like a chipmunk: Whenever I record something, and not just on Skype/Zoom, my voice sounds really sped up and like a chipmunk. When I use the built-in microphone though, there is a lot of echoes. How do I fix all this?...
  8. sound on zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound on zoom: how do I get sound on zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-on-zoom/bd54a019-1377-49b8-8c19-dbb0e23d124a
  9. Microphone Inoperable Using Apps like Zoom and Google Chat

Microphone Inoperable Using Apps like Zoom and Google Chat: With the most recent update to Windows 10 64 bit, version 1909, my microphone has become completely inoperable when using zoom or google chat. I've tested sound it's fine. I've tested microphone, and while I see evidence in the sound bar that something is registering my...
  10. Windows Audio and sounding like a chipmunk/on helium!

Windows Audio and sounding like a chipmunk/on helium!: Hi, I have had a problem with Windows Audio for some time. I've never got to the bottom of it and having done a repair-in-place just this week and noted today that it is still present it is time to ask! If I go to try to record myself using the microphone, or I go to use...