Windows 10: Microphone only detects audio from the computer

Discus and support Microphone only detects audio from the computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I messed around with a voice changer and then later uninstalled it but it changed my microphone settings I guess ex of the situation: playing a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 682, Dec 2, 2019.

1. 682
    682 Win User

Microphone only detects audio from the computer

I messed around with a voice changer and then later uninstalled it but it changed my microphone settings I guess

ex of the situation:
    playing a game with the boys but they cant hear me and the only hear the sounds from the game and not my voice

its pretty confusing why this happened but any help is greatly appreciated

my headset is an Eros E1

i cant find the driver for it

:)

2. Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Computer won't recognize headset microphone

Microphone only detects audio from the computer [​IMG]

This is what i see in device manager. Im not sure if the Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio) is the one your saying to disable, as that is what is default in playback devices in the sounds panel.

Setting Stereo Mix as the default recording device and disabling everything else still didnt get the mic working, even when the headset is plugged into the microphone only audio port or the mic + sound audio port.

Aaeeschylus, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Microphone only detects audio from the computer

Headset microphone audio not detected

I recently bought new headphones and received my audio splitter adapter (1 jack > 2 jacks) but my computer still doesn't detect anything from my microphone. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and updating my drivers, but it doesn't work. The microphone
    shows up in the devices tab and it's the right one (I think?) but it detects no audio. Mic is not muted either. Any help?

ShellyWong, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Microphone only detects audio from the computer

1. Microphone only detects audio from the computer - Similar Threads - Microphone detects audio

2. Monitor is only audio output detectable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor is only audio output detectable.: Hello, I am running windows 10 on my new PC, I have a Predator monitor hooked up. my computer does not detect my headset or microphone when I plug them into their jacks. the only sound output goes through my monitor. I can hook up speakers directly to the monitor, but my...
  3. no built in microphone detected

no built in microphone detected: on board microphone disappeared after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-built-in-microphone-detected/df04c449-f1d5-418d-b8dc-e0cef397e3da
  4. My headset's microphone is not detected by my computer.

My headset's microphone is not detected by my computer.: I have been looking online for ways to fix this problem but none of the solutions helped me. I have a Razer Kraken X headset that I recently bought and it has a microphone on it. For some reason, every time I try to set up the microphone, the audio that the computer picks up...
  5. Computer not detecting the microphone

Computer not detecting the microphone: Hello, I have been using a headphone containing one cable only. My mic doesn't work while recording or talking to anyone through skype or messenger. To split the headphone as a mic, I had to purchase a combo jack, but still there is no progress. I have been using...
  6. Laptop is not detecting microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is not detecting microphone: I have Rig 600 headphones and I’ve purchased a new laptop. Tried to connect my headphones and a mic. However my laptop don’t see the headphones when they are plugged in....
  7. Headset microphone audio not detected

Headset microphone audio not detected: I recently bought new headphones and received my audio splitter adapter (1 jack > 2 jacks) but my computer still doesn't detect anything from my microphone. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and updating my drivers, but it doesn't work. The microphone shows up in the devices...
  8. Microphone only picks up audio from headphones?

Microphone only picks up audio from headphones?: I currently have a pair of razer kraken pro v2's which are plugged into my computer via a headphone splitter. My computer detects my headphones just fine (audio working and all), but when it comes to using the microphone it doesn't seem to pick up my voice at all and only...
  9. Microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is not detected: I have a mic connected with a 3.5 mm jack of my gaming PC on Windows 10. It doesn’t work. When I checked the input device settings, I saw that my PC couldn’t detect the mic. What settings do I have to make?...
  10. Audio/Microphone Not Detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio/Microphone Not Detected: I have Windows 10. I use a Turtle Beach PX22 Headset until i noticed the microphone was not working. I checked the Sound in Control Panel and it used to say Turtle Beach Headset but now it only says speakers. Sometimes it will say Headphones, sometimes it would say...