Windows 10: Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console

Discus and support Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have to mute my Realtek microphone, otherwise my computer makes a loud noise when I close my laptop and it also makes a loud noise when I try to talk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kari1946kari1946, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console

I have to mute my Realtek microphone, otherwise my computer makes a loud noise when I close my laptop and it also makes a loud noise when I try to talk on Skype.

:)

kari1946kari1946, Dec 3, 2020

2. Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

Hi, I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop recently and I just found out that when I plug in my headset with a microphone it doesn't pick up that it is a headset, and I know that I can fix this using the Realtek Audio Console but it never loads up and it tells
    me RCP servers can not be reached

Justin1023, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection

Hi Hosea and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1. Uninstall Realtek Audio Console.

1. Press the Start Menu and type in Settings and press enter.

2. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

3. Scroll down and search for Realtek Audio Console and uninstall.

Step 2. Download & install the Realtek Audio Console.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/realtek-audio...

Step 3. Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in

1. Open Realtek Audio Console.

2. Navigate to 'Device advanced settings'.

3. Toggle on 'Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in'.

4. Restart your computer, and when it boots up, check to see whether or not the problem has been resolved.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. M., Dec 3, 2020
  4. Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console

Realtek Audio Console Allows Me to Customize Input Plug as Headphone and Microphone, But Not Both

I'm using a custom build with a Micro-Star International Z370-A Pro motherboard with Realtek HD Audio with the ALC892 Codec. The case I have (Apevia X Hermes) features two HD audio ports on the front that I can customize via the Realtek Audio Console. Both
    of these front ports can function as any input/output--including microphone and headphone; each function works as intended, however I can't get the program to dedicate one port as headphone and microphone simultaneously, like a headset. I attached an image
    of what the listed inputs look like on my UI. If both input and output functions work independently on both front panel jacks, is it possible to use a headset in one of them? I'm using Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.1.8412 and the Realtek Audio Console UI version
    is 1.8.204.0. Reinstalling these drivers didn't seem to work and Device Manager tells me these are the most recent ones.

Image of the UI listing options for audio device:

Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console 57cf4e9b-2b6d-4b64-ba44-74fe0d19cb5e?upload=true.png

AbsentForeskin, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console

1. Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console - Similar Threads - Microphone problem Realtek

2. Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.: Whenever I try to turn on Noise suppression it immediately flicks back off on its own and will not stick to on, and AEC will turn on but whenever I switch to a different tab or restart the console it's back to off. I don't know what to do and I dont want to mess with drivers...
  3. Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.: Whenever I try to turn on Noise suppression it immediately flicks back off on its own and will not stick to on, and AEC will turn on but whenever I switch to a different tab or restart the console it's back to off. I don't know what to do and I dont want to mess with drivers...
  4. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  5. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  6. Problem with Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Realtek audio console: [ATTACH] So when I opened my pc today and plugged in my headphones I got this problem; "This app can't open, check the windows store for more info about Realtek audio Console" I reinstalled the Realtek audio control from the window store, I also reset the app from...
  7. Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console: Hi, I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop recently and I just found out that when I plug in my headset with a microphone it doesn't pick up that it is a headset, and I know that I can fix this using the Realtek Audio Console but it never loads up and it tells me RCP servers can...
  8. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: When i open realtek audio console it shows can not CONNECT TO RPC SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/9ed997c9-031f-4fbe-b43f-fb2984af2979
  9. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: hi, i just bought an Alienware - Aurora R9 Gaming Desktop and am having trouble getting the realtek audio console to show up. the sound is fine but i want to adjust the bass and treble and some other stuff. the only options i get now are the standard windows settings. the...
  10. RealTek Audio Console problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RealTek Audio Console problems: So Windows Update broke something again (Surprise...) Last night everything was working fine. I have both a set of speakers and a headset connected to my computer, both with the generic bass boost enabled (Sound --> Properties --> Enhancements --> Bass Boost). When I...