Windows 10: microphone screeching everytime i take my headphones out

Discus and support microphone screeching everytime i take my headphones out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi guys so my question is does anyone know why my microphone makes a screeching sound whenever I take my headphones out of my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by samanthawalker1, Aug 8, 2018.

1. microphone screeching everytime i take my headphones out

hi guys so my question is does anyone know why my microphone makes a screeching sound whenever I take my headphones out of my laptop

:)

samanthawalker1, Aug 8, 2018

2. Microphone makes a screeching noise

hi,

newbie here i have a Acer laptop/tablet and the microphone makes awful screeching noise any solutions Thanks Kenny

Moved from IE10/Windows(other/unknown)

Original title: microphone

kennethgee_889, Aug 8, 2018
  3. SupaCrow Win User
    Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone

Okay, so I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10. I am using an Ultimate Ears Headphone with built in microphone. The problem is that i want to use the headphone part, but all the the laptop registers is the microphone.
    microphone screeching everytime i take my headphones out [​IMG]

How can I change this, as i cannot watch videos without disturbing others.

SupaCrow, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Salvyar Win User

microphone screeching everytime i take my headphones out

Headphone microphone not working.

no plugged in cable

Plugged in cable (in front of pc)

Selected headphone

Selected Mic in

Clicked on cog (its same with Mic in and Headphone)

Wrench (also same with headphone and Mic in)

This is all i know btw when i click headphone it says mic is unplugged and when i do Mic in it says speakers are unplugged and mic is on.

Salvyar, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

microphone screeching everytime i take my headphones out

1. microphone screeching everytime i take my headphones out - Similar Threads - microphone screeching everytime

2. Headphones as microphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones as microphones: My headphones are recognised microphones after replugging. I accidentally clicked microphones on this popup and pressed "do not show dialog again" , what is this popup and how do i get it back?...
  3. Headphones as microphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones as microphones: My headphones are recognised microphones after replugging. I accidentally clicked microphones on this popup and pressed "do not show dialog again" , what is this popup and how do i get it back?...
  4. Headphones as microphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. everytime i disable a microphone is disappears

everytime i disable a microphone is disappears: Every time i disable a microphone it disappears from sound settings and i have to trouble shoot the mic so it reappears does anyone know how to stop them from disappearing?...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after taking out my Wired Headphones.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after taking out my Wired Headphones.: Hey, I just got a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on my new gaming computer after i took out my JBL's wired headphones, I wonder why it happent and i have some information. Looking at other Threads i saw that there's a DMP Minidump File?? I've traced that but i really dont...
  7. No wifi option everytime I take my laptop somewhere.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi option everytime I take my laptop somewhere.: Hello, Every time I take my laptop somewhere I don't have the wifi option. Once I got home I still have the same problem, I ended up resetting the computer, and now when I try to install the Wifi driver I get "The installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your...
  8. Every Time I Take Out My Headphones A Blue Screen is Promted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every Time I Take Out My Headphones A Blue Screen is Promted: I hadn't updated my laptop until this month and one day it suddenly just showed a blue screen the moment I disconnected my headphones. I assumed it was my headphones so I bought new ones but the issue is still happening. I'm not sure if updating it was the reason why it...
  9. Microphone cuts out and have to disable and enable again everytime

Microphone cuts out and have to disable and enable again everytime: Hi there. My microphone randomly cuts out sometimes and the only solution for it is to disable and enable again in the windows settings. I am using a Astro A50 and I am hearing everything and everyone perfectly but at some point the microphone "shuts down". I don't get...
  10. Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone: Okay, so I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10. I am using an Ultimate Ears Headphone with built in microphone. The problem is that i want to use the headphone part, but all the the laptop registers is the microphone. [img] How can I change this, as i cannot watch videos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uses of a microphone