Windows 10: Microphone sound not detected

Discus and support Microphone sound not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I´ve had this problem since I reinstalled windows on my PC. I´ve connected several microphones through the frond jacks and rear ones, but it doesn´t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Luminnion, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Luminnion Win User

Microphone sound not detected

I´ve had this problem since I reinstalled windows on my PC. I´ve connected several microphones through the frond jacks and rear ones, but it doesn´t seem to recognise any sound. I´ve also tried this on other apps such as discord, but it still doesn´t work. I reinstalled the 2019 audio driver with no results and tried other suggestions.

Could it be a hardware audio card issue? Or are there other suggestions?

Thank you

:)

Luminnion, Jan 1, 2021

2. Microphone detected but no output of sound

Hey,

I'm out of ideas. I have an XLR condenser microphone that connects to a preamp that then connects to my PC via USB.

Windows sees the device, I've reinstall drivers, the latest Windows update, and all of the normal things I can think of. The premap shows that my microphone is picking up sound, but I get no output to any application or Windows itself.

Any thoughts here or suggestions?

Masterchiefxx17, Jan 1, 2021
  3. sergO3 Win User
    Headphones microphone not detected

Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3

Microphone sound not detected [​IMG]

ed.

sergO3, Jan 1, 2021
  4. JacenBoy Win User

Microphone not detecting sound

I'm having issues with microphones on my computer not picking up sound. They appear in the device manager fine, but aren't detecting any sound.

This has occurred with several different microphones, including the built-in microphone, two USB microphones, and a 3.5mm microphone. Headphones and the speakers work fine as well.

I have tried reinstalling drivers and has noticed no difference. I have also confirmed that the microphones are unmuted in the sound options.

JacenBoy, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Microphone sound not detected - Similar Threads - Microphone sound detected

2. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Detected but no sound input detected: - My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been plugged in- However, when speaking, no sound input is detected- I have tried ALL options mentioned in this thread Microphone...
  3. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Detected but no sound input detected: - My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been plugged in- However, when speaking, no sound input is detected- I have tried ALL options mentioned in this thread Microphone...
  4. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. None of my microphones is detecting any sound

None of my microphones is detecting any sound: I have the problem that none of my 2 mic'sFifine T669 and logitech webcam C170 are detecting any sound at all. My speaker are working.I also tried everything said in this post...
  6. Detected microphone but no input sound

Detected microphone but no input sound: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I have searched up many similar questions but cannot find the solution. I just built a new desktop PC with newly installed Windows 10. I am using a headphone splitter to connect my headset to the desktop front panel. Some things to note: - All drivers...
  7. Microphones Detected But No Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphones Detected But No Sound: I have been trying multiple mics, and they are all recognized, but no program, including windows' test function are able to get any sound. I've tried 1 mic and 2 webcams. The webcams can display video but not audio. And yes, I changed the setting under privacy to let...
  8. Microphone detected but not picking up sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone detected but not picking up sound: My microphone and stereo's stopped working after a bunch of driver updates on my earlier windows install. I figured that hey, since I need to fresh install anyway again, I won't bother digging deeper into what could've caused it and just plain simply reinstalled windows. Now...
  9. Microphone detected but no output of sound

Microphone detected but no output of sound: Hey, I'm out of ideas. I have an XLR condenser microphone that connects to a preamp that then connects to my PC via USB. Windows sees the device, I've reinstall drivers, the latest Windows update, and all of the normal things I can think of. The premap shows that my...
  10. Microphone detected but no input sound

Microphone detected but no input sound: Mic suddenly stopped working (it was working properly yesterday night). The input device is showing properly: [ATTACH] Windows even detects when I connect it to the front or the back jack. So it's being detected properly. Today I booted the computer and no sound was...