Windows 10: Microphone Sound Quality

Discus and support Microphone Sound Quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, how do you make your microphone quality sound better? With that unknown noise like scratch sound or whatever. Because I am having bad mic quality... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xodjbgxo, Aug 30, 2019.

1. xodjbgxo Win User

Microphone Sound Quality

Hi, how do you make your microphone quality sound better? With that unknown noise like scratch sound or whatever. Because I am having bad mic quality in my headset. Help, please. Thank you

:)

xodjbgxo, Aug 30, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Aug 30, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Microphone Sound Quality :p

cadaveca, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Microphone Sound Quality

Blue Snowball microphone with low audio quality on Windows 10.

Hi Eoin,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change microphone or audio settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to check the issue by connecting with another microphone device on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer when you use the Microphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Please get back to us with an update on with low sound through Microphone, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Microphone Sound Quality

1. Microphone Sound Quality - Similar Threads - Microphone Sound Quality

2. Sound quality drop when microphone is activated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound quality drop when microphone is activated: Hi team, I'm facing an issue with a bluetooth headset Jabra Evolve2 85. This device is correctly paired with windows thanks to a bluetooth dongle. Both microphona and headset are recognized. When i'm playing sound with any app a web browser, an offline music player, a music...
  3. sound quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound quality: When I'm on a zoom meeting the sound is garbled like it is under water. This is true for both what I hear and what the other people hear when I talk. Is there something I can do to correct this?...
  4. Poor microphone quality

Poor microphone quality: My laptop automatically performed a system update on June 4, 2020. Ever since, my microphone quality, as reported by others, is very poor. This issue occurs for both the integrated microphone in my laptop as well as for the microphone in an external headset. I am using...
  5. Bluetooth Hands-Free Microphone and Sound Quality

Bluetooth Hands-Free Microphone and Sound Quality: Greetings, Due to Covid-19 I had to stay at home and attend a lot of video call meetings. Sadly I found out using bluetooth headphones is not really optimal for these cases. Then I did some research: It looks like I can either use my bluetooth headset as headphones...
  6. Bad microphone quality

Bad microphone quality: Hello, I've just updated to the latest version of windows (1903) and now my microphone is sounding really bad. It was crystal clear before I updated and I don't know what I can do to fix this. Help would be appreciated....
  7. SOUND QUALITY

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOUND QUALITY: Until this week I have been able to set my Soundblaster audio device to sample at 96kb, 24 bit. Now it is limited to 48k, 16 bit. My internal sound card can do the higher rate....
  8. sound quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound quality: So I have recently updated from win 8.1 pro to win10 pro..... The sound quality in win 8.1pro was very nice an the bass were goo n my headphones ....but after i updated to win 10 pro the quality is bad ....pls help...
  9. Sound quality

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound quality: I used to be able to change the sound quality on my computer, but after installing this version of windows, the option to change the sound quality seems to be greyed out. Is it possible to get the option to change the sound quality back again? 111777
  10. Sound Quality

Sound Quality: Sorry I am late in replying. I had a look through sound packages available and bought a Creative Labs 2.1 system, the improvement is quite a mark up. It was about £55. I knew about enhancements, they are built into windows control panel/sound. Realtek sound drivers are always...