Windows 10: Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I updated my computer from windows 8.1 to 10 the other day and ever since all my microphones have been sounding really bad (the sound quality is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AzureLyric019, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade

Hey, I updated my computer from windows 8.1 to 10 the other day and ever since all my microphones have been sounding really bad (the sound quality is really bad compared to how it used to be). I never installed any program or used any modifiers for my mic before and when I upgraded I reset my computer entirely, so I figured it´d work just like before. I haven't been able to find someone with the same problem while searching online so I don't know what to do. I can't find any microphone settings except for which apps are allowed to use it and settings for Cortana (which I have turned off). I have tried three different mics and also tried my main one on another device and the problem only occurs on my computer. I have an ASUS laptop which is supposed to be able to run windows 10, everything else seems to work fine. Any help or tips on how I might solve this or at least improve my mic quality are greatly appreciated.

:)

AzureLyric019, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Ady dan Win User

Sound on windows 10 really bad

Hello everyone. I updated my Sony vaio laptop yesterday with windows 10 and so far I regret I update. The sound is really bad and I have no issue on device manager. Also it takes longer to load windows10 then windows 8 with a i5 processor. Any suggestion?It
    is necessary to erase "windows old folder"? Thank you in advance.

Ady dan, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Sound on windows 10 really bad

The same here i upgraded mine also and sound is really bad ............i just cannot get answers and have tried every thing with no joy Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade :(

marielarkin, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade

1. Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Microphone sounds really

2. Is Windows 10 really that bad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Windows 10 really that bad: yes it is garbagereal bad design and borrowed pieces from windows 7 and 8this was more garbage,design inconsistencies across the UI ,function and styles ,more focus on spying on users and forcing windows search engine to users,list goes on.a variety of problems make many...
  3. After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.: Hey, I reinstalled Windows two days ago and with that came a problem where my microphone was so low to a point where my mates on Skype/Discord can barely hear me. I've turned the volume to 100 and even bought a new microphone but still the volume is really low. I have tried...
  4. After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.

in Windows 10 Support
    After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.: Hey, I reinstalled Windows two days ago and with that came a problem where my microphone was so low to a point where my mates on Skype/Discord can barely hear me. I've turned the volume to 100 and even bought a new microphone but still the volume is really low. I have tried...
  5. Make a microphone sound bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make a microphone sound bad: I need to make my mic sound bad for a joke, and I set it to 16000hz, and i was wondering if i can make it even worse than that? submitted by /u/Bungo-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f74pnw/make_a_microphone_sound_bad/
  6. With headphones my audio sounds echo and really bad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    With headphones my audio sounds echo and really bad: my laptop is the Lenovo 520, with headphones my audio is horrible, its sounds echoy and it disregards the bass in music or the bg music in videos... its fine with out headphones, and I've tried multiple headphones but it sounds rubbish still? I've reset multiple times,...
  7. it's windows 10 really that bad?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    it's windows 10 really that bad?: I still in Windows 7 thinking to upgrade to Windows 10 but everyone tell me to don't do it because Windows 10 is going to kill your computer and spying on everything you do it's all that really true?! , second question if I do upgrade to windows 10 I should get a new...
  8. the lagging is really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the lagging is really bad: I really like to play video game every time I try a big video it's just lagging for example I tried to play fornite as soon as I opened it was lagging so bad and if that ain't worst the computer closed the game by it self, like I really wanna know what is going on and hat...
  9. Really bad sound quality, audio problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really bad sound quality, audio problems.: I really don't know what forum can answer my question so Imma ask on Windows' forums. For like a month or 2 now, my audio has been crappy. The sound works perfectly when I test it on Windows, but when, for exemple, I try to watch a twitch stream, the sound is terrible. I can...
  10. Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10: Ive just taken a free windows 10 upgrade but after that I seem to be getting a poor sound quality as my laptop is connected to an external active speaker through the headphone jack and it has been working perfect before. I have a Toshiba laptop p.c with processor AMD A4-6210...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone sounds terrible windows 10