Windows 10: Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop

Discus and support Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; for 2 months i recorded audio with a blue nessie microphone, and i never had a problem with recording. a few days ago, i went to record myself, but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by -bluefire-, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop

for 2 months i recorded audio with a blue nessie microphone, and i never had a problem with recording. a few days ago, i went to record myself, but i couldn't hear anything from the microphone, not did i hear anything when i recorded. i first checked my cabals and made sure everything was connected. i realized that my computer wasn't recognizing my blue nessie microphone in sound settings. so i went hidden devices on device manager and was told that error 45 was stopping the microphone to connect to the computer. i was also told that To fix this problem, i have to reconnect this hardware device to the computer, but i don't know how to do that. please help,

:)

-bluefire-, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Amy.K Win User

Microphone is Not Being Recognized on Laptop.

I have already tried this, and this does not work because my microphone is not being detected as a device at all.

Amy.K, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Amy.K Win User

Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop

Microphone is Not Being Recognized on Laptop.

Hi,

I just got a new microphone (Neewer NW-700), and I have been trying to plug it into my laptop, but it has not been working. The laptop does not recognize it, so only the default microphone has been working. I have researched and tried some things, but they
    have not been working. Also, when I troubleshooted Hardware and Devices, it said that I had unknown devices, and that it has no driver. I don't even know if that unknown device is the microphone or not. Help?

Amy.K, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop

1. Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop - Similar Threads - Microphone stopped being

2. microphone not showing and not being recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone not showing and not being recognized: i have have raycon gaming headphones, i was having issues with them so i "forgot" them and reconnected them now the sound is working but the built in mic is not being recognized nor picked up by OBS...
  3. Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.: I am trying to connect a Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X which has a separate microphone and audio jack to my laptop so I used an adapter I bought off amazon which converts the mic and audio into a single jack. The headphones are recognized and work just fine but the microphone...
  4. Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.: I am trying to connect a Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X which has a separate microphone and audio jack to my laptop so I used an adapter I bought off amazon which converts the mic and audio into a single jack. The headphones are recognized and work just fine but the microphone...
  5. USB Microphone is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphone is not being recognized: I have a usb microphone, and when I plug it in, my computer make the noise that windows makes when a new device is plugged in. But when I go to select it as my audio device, it does not show up in the input options. Furthermore, It also does not show up on device manager when...
  6. Headset microphone not being recognized

Headset microphone not being recognized: I have used this headset with the laptop before, and I have used both the mic and the headphones with it. However, I just went to use it again after some time, and my laptop doesn't recognize the mic with it. The sound still goes through the headphones, and it registers it as...
  7. Microphone not being recognized by computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone not being recognized by computer: Ok I have a headset with a singular 3.5mm jack at the end. It came with a 1-2 spliter so i can plug in my microphone and audio however, the microphone isnt recognised at all Ive plugged the singular jack into a mobile device and the microphone worked I have no clue why this...
  8. USB microphone stopped being recognized

USB microphone stopped being recognized: Hello, I have been using my MXL Tempo microphone for around a year now and everything has been perfect with it until now. Around 3 weeks ago my mic stopped being recognized when I bought a boom arm for it and unplugged it and replugged it for setting all the cables and...
  9. Microphone being recognized as headphones

Microphone being recognized as headphones: I am using a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series 2-in-1 laptop. I do not have Realtek HD Audio Manager. I have tried getting it, but it wouldn't run. I plugged my 4 pin microphone into the combined headphones/mic port. The mic, however, is being recognized as "Headphones" in the...
  10. Microphone Not Being Properly Recognized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Not Being Properly Recognized: Recently, the popup that allows you to pick what device you've plugged into the audio jack has stopped showing up. How do I re-enable this? It knows that something is plugged in because i can hear the audio through my headset, however it seems to think that im just using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. neewer microphone driver

2. neewer nw 700 driver download

3. neewer nw-700 drivers

4. neewer nw 700 microphone driver