Windows 10: Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

Discus and support Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,As stated in the title, my microphone on my headset stopped working after I updated my computer to Windows 11. When I first plugged it into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KolbyBersch, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

Hello,As stated in the title, my microphone on my headset stopped working after I updated my computer to Windows 11. When I first plugged it into my 3.5mm headset jack, nothing was detected. I found online that I could make my sound driver be the Realtek High Definition Audio Device driver, which did enable output through the headset. However, now Windows will only recognize my headset as headphones and will not detect that there is a microphone as well. What can I do to fix this? Thanks,Kolby

:)

KolbyBersch, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

1. Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Microphone stopped working

2. Microphone not working after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2: Hello,Recently, After upgrading my windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 my microphone stopped working. after doing several common problems that none worked out I gave up.Now I am in need of my microphone and no solution out there solved my problem so far. I literally did any possible and...
  3. Microphone not working after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2: Hello,Recently, After upgrading my windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 my microphone stopped working. after doing several common problems that none worked out I gave up.Now I am in need of my microphone and no solution out there solved my problem so far. I literally did any possible and...
  4. my microphone stopped working after windows 11 was installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microphone stopped working after windows 11 was installed: my microphone stopped working after windows 11 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-stopped-working-after-windows-11-was/bca24fc9-638b-4338-b423-527bb8fd5668
  5. my microphone stopped working after windows 11 was installed

my microphone stopped working after windows 11 was installed: my microphone stopped working after windows 11 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-stopped-working-after-windows-11-was/bca24fc9-638b-4338-b423-527bb8fd5668
  6. My microphone stops working after upgrading to Windows 11.

My microphone stops working after upgrading to Windows 11.: Since I've upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, my microphone has stopped working. When I connected my wired headphone it does not record any sound and even the inbuilt microphone in the laptop showed the same issue. When I connected my Bluetooth earphone the microphone worked...
  7. My microphone stops working after upgrading to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone stops working after upgrading to Windows 11.: Since I've upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, my microphone has stopped working. When I connected my wired headphone it does not record any sound and even the inbuilt microphone in the laptop showed the same issue. When I connected my Bluetooth earphone the microphone worked...
  8. Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

Microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,As stated in the title, my microphone on my headset stopped working after I updated my computer to Windows 11. When I first plugged it into my 3.5mm headset jack, nothing was detected. I found online that I could make my sound driver be the Realtek High Definition Audio...
  9. The Webcam and the microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Webcam and the microphone stopped working after upgrading to Windows 10: Hello ! I'm using the Sony computer, model VPCEH2DFX with the built-in Sony Visual Communication Camera and built-in microphone. After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7, my camera and microphone no longer works. I reinstalled the drivers, check if anything is using...
  10. The installed microphone stopped working after the Windows 10 upgrade

in Cortana
    The installed microphone stopped working after the Windows 10 upgrade: After Windows 10 upgrade, the microphone stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-installed-microphone-stopped-working-after-the/28c90aed-13e7-46df-b6b0-9630eba97052"