Windows 10: Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated

Discus and support Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Background: after an update sometimes last few months, my microphone does not work. Even when I use an external microphone like "airpod/others"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hitthequan, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated

Background: after an update sometimes last few months, my microphone does not work. Even when I use an external microphone like "airpod/others" zoom/other apps fail to pick up the microphone.

I have an LG gram laptop, it comes with the "Lg update center" which is pretty much useless as it does not detect the issues with the drivers. Furthermore, the LG website provides no support regarding drivers.

I have tried many methods for the past few weeks but cannot reach a solution. I would like to refrain to do a windows install because my dropbox device limit and I have a few paid programs that I cannot reinstall malwarebytes lifetime device over limit.

Any suggestions and comments would be much appreciated. Have a wonderful day.

Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated 4855ebaa-0fa3-443e-af43-31e83e5d6624?upload=true.jpg

Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated 57f2c06e-1f80-4a09-8b85-3b03a53d847a?upload=true.jpg

Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated b1e9c053-c4d9-49df-9b7c-b21ada065950?upload=true.jpg

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{29f53299-7b89-42cd-b1d3-f037f570e139} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{2e95c193-9ae8-4028-8e40-f313d1d5b4c6}
    Class Guid: {c166523c-fe0c-4a94-a586-f1a80cfbbf3e}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF00000000000F120
    Present: false

:)

hitthequan, Oct 15, 2020

2. Synaptic SmartAudio HD

I recently purchased an Asus VivoBook Laptop with the Synaptic SmartAudio HD. I am having problems with the sound and mic with every video platform I go on, whether it be Zomm, Cisco, Webex, Facetime, etc.

During any of these sessions, at 2-3 times, both the speakers and the mic quit. I hear a little buzz sound then I lose sound and mic. I can go into my audio settings when this happen, click on Synaptic for both and it comes back on again.

I have spent a few hours trying to fix this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. I have followed the 13 steps for fixing this but to no avail. Last evening, I spent two hours trying to fix it but then when I went on a Zoom meeting this morning
    the same thing happens.

Does anyone have an answer for me to resolve this?

BrianElliott2, Oct 15, 2020
  3. vysakhk Win User
    Conexant SmartAudio HD microphone channel not working as expected!

Hi,

I want to use the two channels of my microphone jack for two separate signals.
    For testing the functionality i used an earphones which I plugged onto the microphones jack.
    Using audacity when I checked the signals on both the channels, it is the same if I give signal to one of the earpiece. Where as an input to the other earpiece is not at all giving any signal.

I expected each earpieces to give signal to its corresponding channel.

Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated [​IMG]

Please find attached image of waveforms for input through one earpiece in audacity and the microphone settings.
    The sound card used is Conexant SmartAudio HD. Please help Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated :)

vysakhk, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Ariel Aba Win User

Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated

Conexant Smartaudio Microphone Volume is too low

Hi yrzhl,

It would be helpfull if you mentioned the things you already tried. Kindly check this
    link
    for a similar issue for your Conexant Smartaudio Microphone and perform the troubleshooting steps recommended in the post.

I will wait for your reply.

Ariel Aba, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated

1. Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated - Similar Threads - Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio

2. Synaptics SmartAudio 2 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics SmartAudio 2 error: How can I resolve this?? and this message always appears."We’re updating SmartAudio 2. It should be ready to use again shortly." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synaptics-smartaudio-2-error/2bb269e5-a968-40d8-86f1-d8f8c374f2f8
  3. Synaptics SmartAudio 2 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics SmartAudio 2 error: How can I resolve this?? and this message always appears."We’re updating SmartAudio 2. It should be ready to use again shortly." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synaptics-smartaudio-2-error/2bb269e5-a968-40d8-86f1-d8f8c374f2f8
  4. Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio device problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio device problem: For some reason, I can't uninstall Synaptics HD Audio off my computer; when I disable it, it disables my audio devices because it's a controller. The only way I can negate it is by using the 3.5 mil jack on my monitor which uses the motherboard driver - however - I want to...
  5. Conxant/Synaptics SmartAudio HD and Windows 10 2004

Conxant/Synaptics SmartAudio HD and Windows 10 2004: Re: Block on updating systems with this driver to 2004. Since Conexant got acquired by Synaptics and the driver is pre Windows 10, does anyone know if the probability of the driver actually being updated for Windows 10 2004 is basically highly unlikely?...
  6. Synaptics/Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Synaptics/Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers not working on Windows 10: The audio on my laptop has stopped working. When it first cut out I was working, then it stuttered and since then I haven't been able to hear anything from my laptop. The troubleshooter said that my audio service isn't running, even though everything looks fine when running...
  7. Synaptic SmartAudio HD

Synaptic SmartAudio HD: I recently purchased an Asus VivoBook Laptop with the Synaptic SmartAudio HD. I am having problems with the sound and mic with every video platform I go on, whether it be Zomm, Cisco, Webex, Facetime, etc. During any of these sessions, at 2-3 times, both the speakers and...
  8. conexant smartaudio hd lenovo

conexant smartaudio hd lenovo: I have a lenovo x1. The headphones work, but the speakers stopped working. I've tried to upgrade the driver, but apparently to no effect. A troubleshooting session said a "Generic Audio Driver has been detected." This is apparently a problem. OK, what do I do? Thanks....
  9. Conexant SmartAudio HD not as loud as it once was

Conexant SmartAudio HD not as loud as it once was: My GL752VW Asus Rog laptop used to have amazing audio volume. I could hear fine on level 4. Now, I have to have it on max with a volume booster app on chrome just to hear Netflix. It is terrible. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, updating the...
  10. Conexant SmartAudio HD microphone channel not working as expected!

in Windows 10 Support
    Conexant SmartAudio HD microphone channel not working as expected!: Hi, I want to use the two channels of my microphone jack for two separate signals. For testing the functionality i used an earphones which I plugged onto the microphones jack. Using audacity when I checked the signals on both the channels, it is the same if I give signal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot