Windows 10: Microphone too quiet

Discus and support Microphone too quiet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone! My mic seems to be extremely quiet as others cannot hear me well. I updated all my drivers and maxed the volume and boost. Note: when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by a.anand5, Dec 15, 2020.

1. a.anand5 Win User

Microphone too quiet

Hi everyone!

My mic seems to be extremely quiet as others cannot hear me well. I updated all my drivers and maxed the volume and boost.

Note: when I disabled enhancements, it became louder but it is still quiet.

Help!

:)

a.anand5, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Microphone too quiet

1. Microphone too quiet - Similar Threads - Microphone too quiet

2. microphone is normal but in program is too quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone is normal but in program is too quiet: Hello my laptop microphone work normally in windows voice recorder or when i enable listen to device ,But my sound in discord or mic-test sites is too low.in setting i volume up input sound up to 100 and sound boost up to +36db but doesn't helpin past eg 1month ago it work...
  3. microphone is normal but in program is too quiet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone is normal but in program is too quiet: Hello my laptop microphone work normally in windows voice recorder or when i enable listen to device ,But my sound in discord or mic-test sites is too low.in setting i volume up input sound up to 100 and sound boost up to +36db but doesn't helpin past eg 1month ago it work...
  4. microphone is normal but in program is too quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone too quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are telling me it is too quiet. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and nothing changed. My mic works good on my phone. I tried multiple headphones and earphones, but all of them are too quiet, but...
  6. Microphone too quiet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are telling me it is too quiet. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and nothing changed. My mic works good on my phone. I tried multiple headphones and earphones, but all of them are too quiet, but...
  7. Too quiet microphone and audio problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Too quiet microphone and audio problems: Hello Recently I changed my motherboard from GIGABYTE H81M-HD3 to MSI Z490-A PRO and since then I have problems with my microphone. On the bar when I click to edit my audio setting which shows how loud is my microphone it can't even reach 10% of the bar. I reinstalled my...
  8. Microphone level too quiet.

Microphone level too quiet.: Issue: I'd like to increase the volume of my microphone. Following an update overnight the input level is too quiet. Testing it in the control panel currently gives readings of 1-3%. Steps taken so far: I increased the volume of the microphone in device manager to full,...
  9. realtek array microphone too quiet

realtek array microphone too quiet: My internal microphone Realtek array microphone used to work really well and wasn't too quiet, but now it is really quiet like I am whispering and no one can barely hear me. I am running on windows 10 on the latest update and have the latest mic drivers installed. I've tried...
  10. Microphone suddenly too quiet

Microphone suddenly too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are describing it as being like communicating through two cans and a string. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and no dice. My mic works good on my phone. I told my dad about the issue and he...