Windows 10: Microphone USB Mic

Discus and support Microphone USB Mic in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a FiFine USB Microphone, the T669 to be specific, and I have everything set up but when I connected it to my computer, it says, "Unknown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BEP5I, Feb 20, 2021.

1. BEP5I Win User

Microphone USB Mic

Hello, I have a FiFine USB Microphone, the T669 to be specific, and I have everything set up but when I connected it to my computer, it says, "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed". I went on YouTube and tried everything I saw on there and nothing worked, I connected it to multiple different USB ports, and nothing works. I even tried on a laptop, I tried connecting it with all the USB ports it has and still, nothing works. Every time I plug it in, I hear the beep sounds and that means its plugged in, but when I try to change my input device, its not there. I really need help because I already have enough trouble getting this because something happened, so I got a refund and bought it again and now it wont work. I'm starting to think its the USB cable, but I don't really know, I beg of you, please help. Thank you in advanced.

:)

BEP5I, Feb 20, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Jan J.23 Win User
    Usb microphone on the xbox app.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Jan an independent Microsoft Advisor and a user like you. I'll be happy to help you out today. Please try the methods below to resolve and setup your Mic on Xbox.

1. Make sure the apps are allowed to use the Microphone.

Search "Microphone Privacy settings"

Select Microphone Privacy settings

Turn On "Allow apps to access your Microphone"

Under "Choose which Microsoft store apps can access your microphone"

Make sure Xbox is allowed to use the microphone.

2. Update the Xbox app mic settings.

Open Xbox app

then open settings

Under Microphone the USB Mic should be listed on the list.

Select your Razor USB mic

Jan J.23, Feb 20, 2021
  4. SLR722 Win User

Microphone USB Mic

Strange problem with USB Microphone

I recently snapped off the microphone-end of the line on my Plantronics headset, so instead of getting a whole new headset, I decided to get a Logitech USB Desktop Microphone.

I have a custom build PC that I had built last October which has a Gigabyte P35-DS3R mobo that has like 8 or 10 USB ports and runs Vista Home Prem. 64-bit. No matter which USB port I plug the mic into, and record myself using Windows Sound Recorder, I get crackling in the background.

I thought it might be the unit so I exchanged it for another and still the same thing.

Then I plugged it into a laptop running Vista Home 32-bit and it works just fine.

I thought it might be something interfering with it, like the wireless mouse or speakers or something, so I brought the laptop to the location of the desktop, and put the mic in the same environment, and it still works fine on the laptop.

I've tried leaving nothing else (USB-based) besides the mic plugged in the desktop and still get crackling.

Obviously all the other devices work just fine (wireless mouse, keyboard, mp3 cable, joystick) with the USB ports, but the mic doesn't.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

SLR722, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Microphone USB Mic

1. Microphone USB Mic - Similar Threads - Microphone USB Mic

2. USB Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone: I have set up the microphone which works fine on Audacity.How do I setup to use in all parts of computer.Speakers/skype ect.And how to keep same microphone voice for always. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microphone/21514ff9-7a02-48c2-9662-105b79d8ff30
  3. USB Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Microphone: I have set up the microphone which works fine on Audacity.How do I setup to use in all parts of computer.Speakers/skype ect.And how to keep same microphone voice for always. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microphone/21514ff9-7a02-48c2-9662-105b79d8ff30
  4. USB Mic Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Mic Not Working: Recently, I got a brand new microphone to use for my computer. When I set it up last night everything worked fine, the cables and wires were all plugged in the right way. But when I woke up this morning and tried to use my microphone, it was not detecting any sound input....
  5. USB Microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Microphone: On plugging in my USB Microphone it shows the error DEVICE DESCRIPTOR REQUEST FAILED There is no option to rollback any drivers, I have tried searching for drivers online. It used to work perfectly about a week ago. I have tried two different other computers and the mic...
  6. USB mic not working

USB mic not working: I recently bought a new microphone. (TONOR USB Microphone kit Q9). When using it it will work for a while until tabbing out or updating the mic in someway which will cause it to stop working and when looking at the volume it will be fixed at a point. I've used troubleshooting...
  7. USB Mic not working.

USB Mic not working.: So I know theres already a few threads for this but ive looked through like 4 of them and not just on here but other sites too. I know my mic works I used it on my laptop earlier, but it doesnt work on my pc for some reason. I've tried the troubleshooter, allowing audio to be...
  8. USB mic

USB mic: I purchased a new USB mic and installed it on my PC. However, I received a message that my device is not compatible and I need to record using Desktop, PC, or iPad device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mic/b0a6421f-029f-4b4d-a468-cec68b29be99
  9. windows usb mic

windows usb mic: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9C205A39-1250-487D-ABD7-E831C6290539}" /> <EventID>442</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>3</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  10. USB Mic Problems.

USB Mic Problems.: Hello, I would appreciate some help. I have a Apogee Mic 96k and I know it worked when i first used it about a year ago. I recently have been trying to record some music and my built in microphone works but my USB will not. It will connect and shows up that it is...