Windows 10: Microphone volume adjusts by itself

Discus and support Microphone volume adjusts by itself in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got W10 recently updated. When speaking using either of two USB mics one on a gamer headset, the other MS camera the volume adjusts itself. At... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CuchFig, Mar 16, 2021.

1. CuchFig Win User

Microphone volume adjusts by itself

I've got W10 recently updated. When speaking using either of two USB mics one on a gamer headset, the other MS camera the volume adjusts itself. At first it looked like it just increased and almost maxed out but then I saw that it would go down by itself when I spoke louder. I've unchecked AGC and reinstalled my Realtek driver. No driver for the headset. Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Change System Sound>MicrophoneProperties>Levels is where I see the volume go up and down as I do. Also unchecked "let this device adjust..."

:)

CuchFig, Mar 16, 2021

2. Problem with microphone adjust.

When iam using microphone and speaking the volume of the microphone being lower.
    1.I've removed auto-adjust from skype.
    2.I have the latest version of realtek audio.
    3.I have the latest driver version of my microphone.
    4.Selected "Do nothing" at "Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Sound".
    5.And also this

Microphone volume adjusts by itself [​IMG]
    still auto adjusting the microphone and no one can hear me good.
    How can i unadjust the microphone?

ExtendLord, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Microphone problem Windows (8/10)

Hi,

To resolve your microphone issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + S then type Speech Recognition on the search bar.
    • Click Set up microphone and follow the Microphone setup wizard.
    • When you reach Adjust the microphone volume, please note if the volume bar moves from yellow to red.
    • Once the Setup wizard is complete, we can check if the microphone works properly. We can eliminate hardware problem from the possible causes of the issue. Please check to if the issue persists in the Third-party software.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

How do I stop windows 10 adjusting microphone volume automatically

Welcome to tenforums! *Smile

Advanced Microphone Properties...

Microphone volume adjusts by itself [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Microphone volume adjusts by itself - Similar Threads - Microphone volume adjusts

2. Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself: I use the Line In port on my motherboard to pass in Gaming Console audio so I can use voice chat while playing games. Recently it has significantly reduce volume have to put output to 100 to kind of hear it and will randomly revert back to the expected loudness while playing....
  3. Automatic microphone volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic microphone volume adjustment: I have microphone issue in my laptop. I am using an In-Line microphone 3.5 mm jack from Sony. The problem is that as soon as I raise my speaking volume, the mic lower it's sensitivity automatically. I want it to be constant. I manage my microphone volume from Control Panel in...
  4. Automatic microphone volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic microphone volume adjustment: I have microphone issue in my laptop. I am using an In-Line microphone 3.5 mm jack from Sony. The problem is that as soon as I raise my speaking volume, the mic lower it's sensitivity automatically. I want it to be constant. I manage my microphone volume from Control Panel in...
  5. Automatic microphone volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Microphone auto adjusting volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone auto adjusting volume: Hi, so I've found an issue with the microphone today while using google meet. The others participants were hearing me too loudly, so I decided to lower the microphone volume, but after a few seconds it started increasing the volume again. I already disabled the exclusive...
  7. Microphone volume keeps re-adjusting itself.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone volume keeps re-adjusting itself.: Hello! I need help, i have searched far and wide across the sea known as the internet but i still haven't found a solution to my problem. I have disabled "allow applications to take exclusive control of my mic", updated my drivers, have reset to the old version of windows 10...
  8. Microphone level adjusts by itself

Microphone level adjusts by itself: Do I have a blue yeti blackout microphone and for some reason the microphone level in the windows settings changes every now and then. It changes from 100 to 47 or 88 or 94. I've searched it up online but nothing is working for me. Any help? submitted by /u/Hiker2485Sh...
  9. Microphone adjusting itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone adjusting itself: Hey guys, I have a trouble. My mmicrphone is lowering itself and I can't do nothing to help it. I've tried the communications tab, unmark the "Allow apps to ..." Nothing works. The only solution is RR the pc and seems i'm a streamer it's unacceptable. Can anyone help?...
  10. Microphone Volume Auto-Adjusting

Microphone Volume Auto-Adjusting: My microphone volume is being auto-adjusted and I can't find why. I have already disabled allow apps to take exclusive control. Confirmed Skype is not set to auto-adjust. Neither is Steam Friends list. Example Image You can see in the example, it starts out high, can...