Windows 10: Microphone with Razer headset doesn't work with laptop?

Discus and support Microphone with Razer headset doesn't work with laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently bought a new headset and was trying to use them for gaming and no one could hear me and i tried doing everything in my knowledge to try and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StewartMcCleary1, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Microphone with Razer headset doesn't work with laptop?

Recently bought a new headset and was trying to use them for gaming and no one could hear me and i tried doing everything in my knowledge to try and fix them " going through settings" and genuinely couldn't find anything to get them to work how can i get my headset's mic to pic up audio?

:)

StewartMcCleary1, Mar 27, 2020

2. microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

my headset (razer nari) has been working fine however for some reason the microphone has stopped being detected, in playback the headset is still there, but in recording there is no sign of the headset at all, i turned on show disable devices ect and still
    nothing, its as if the microphone portion of the headset has been removed from my laptop, everything ive seen so far for help on this hasent worked, any suggestions?

CoreyBaggott, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 27, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Microphone with Razer headset doesn't work with laptop?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microphone with Razer headset doesn't work with laptop? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Microphone with Razer headset doesn't work with laptop?

1. Microphone with Razer headset doesn't work with laptop? - Similar Threads - Microphone Razer headset

2. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  3. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  4. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Razer headset microphone not working.

Razer headset microphone not working.: Hi, I'm writing because I am having trouble using the mic on my Razer headset. The audio works fine, but I can't even see the option to use my headset's mike, and it says it's not plugged in even though the headphones work. Please help!...
  6. How to fix Razer Kraken headset working with only either microphone or headset?

How to fix Razer Kraken headset working with only either microphone or headset?: How to fix Razer Kraken headset working with only either microphone or headset?Hello. I have bought a Razer Kraken Tournament Edition gaming headset about a year ago. Recently yesterday, my microphone suddenly stopped working. It was weird because earlier that day everything...
  7. Laptop doesn't detect headset microphone.

Laptop doesn't detect headset microphone.: Hey! I am using an Acer Aspire 7 - A715 - 41G - R300. When I try to plug in my Razer Kraken 2019 has a TRRS plug, the laptop only detects the headsetnot the microphone. I have tried reinstalling drivers, updating them, running troubleshoots, but nothing has worked. The...
  8. microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

microphone for razer nari headset not being detected: my headset (razer nari) has been working fine however for some reason the microphone has stopped being detected, in playback the headset is still there, but in recording there is no sign of the headset at all, i turned on show disable devices ect and still nothing, its as if...
  9. Microphone on Headset Doesn't Work

Microphone on Headset Doesn't Work: Yesterday I received my Dell Inspiron Gaming PC from Amazon, and after a long time of configurations I tried to test my Logitech G233 Prodigy Headset's microphone, which didn't work but I could hear in-game sound. I was using the front headphone jack, so I plugged the headset...
  10. Audio popping, and Microphone doesn't work with headset.

Audio popping, and Microphone doesn't work with headset.: Hello all. I just built a new PC and am using Win10 for the first time, coming from Win7 on previous PC. I have a Sades SA-903 headset, and on my previous PC, I would just plug it to a USB port and it would install a Generic 7.1CH Gaming Headset driver, and work just like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. razer nari windows 10 driver