Windows 10: Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference

Discus and support Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help with this problem because I don't know what to do anymore. My settings are bellow in the pictures. Headphones work perfectly when I listen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OanaGangone, May 8, 2020.

1. Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference

Please help with this problem because I don't know what to do anymore. My settings are bellow in the pictures.

Headphones work perfectly when I listen to music or when I test them in the Control Panel.

The problem is that in video calls I cannot listen with them, so instead I use the speakers, which work.

I've tried several settings, with no luck.

Furthermore, I have other headphones which work perfectly last week, and after a new update, they had the reverse problem. Headphones work, but microphone doesn't, as a result I've bought new ones - JBL TUNE which I am using now, but still have issues.

From what I read on the internet, there are some issues with the Windows updates.

Please help me with solving this.

Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference 7faca072-4c0e-4273-8f44-1b89ce5cd625?upload=true.jpg Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference 438357c3-0e60-4428-a7c5-3f08a5558b9f?upload=true.jpg

Have a nice day!

:)

OanaGangone, May 8, 2020

2. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, May 8, 2020
  3. How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

HELP!

I use a Dell laptop bought in Dec 2017 it uses Windows 10. I belong to an organization that uses Zoom to video conference, I installed Zoom, it referred to Windows 8.

I am unable to join in the discussion during a video conference because the audio doesn't work. When I tried to begin a new meeting, I get the error message the microphone is not detected, however every troubleshoot reports it is working properly.

When I queried Zoom, it answered Zoom is not in the Windows 10 group of apps, & I should get it "white-listed".

[Instead, Skype is in the group of apps, but my organization is using Zoom.]

Diedre J. J.Bush, May 8, 2020
  4. MDeBellis Win User

Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference

GoToMeeting couldn't access my Microphone

I just had a video conference and demo using GoToMeeting for the first time. I went to Allow Apps to use Microphone and Allow Desktop Apps to access Microphone were both set to On. I enabled the mic in GoToMeeting but still no one could hear me. I could
    see and hear the demo but no one could hear me. I'm using Windows 10 Home version 1903. I've loaded all updates.

MDeBellis, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference

1. Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference - Similar Threads - Microphone works headphones

2. lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference: I have a new computer running Windows 10. I purchased the Lifecam HD3000 that says it is compatible with Windows 10 and it does work as a camera. However in a Zoom conference it will only find the audio. When I search for it in Devices it is listed as audio.How can I connect...
  3. Microphone will not work in skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone will not work in skype: Hello, I am unable to talk to anyone thru skype. I have re-installed skype software and I am still unable to use it thru skype. The microphone shows it is working when I test it. I have a HP ENvy x360 Convertible Signature Edition. Windows 10 home Version 1903 Installed...
  4. video not working in SKYPE or ZOOM

video not working in SKYPE or ZOOM: my video doesn't work on Zoom or SKYPE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-skype-or-zoom/6c536123-8485-4202-af99-1a9ec4b2738a
  5. Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Video is not working for Zoom or Skype: I have been trying to use my camera/video on Zoom and Skype. My camera will not work. I need help. I really need it for teaching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-is-not-working-for-zoom-or-skype/37aed6f8-0dd2-4f64-a9cb-2693c180ca79
  6. Video is working for Zoom or Skype

Video is working for Zoom or Skype: I have been trying to use my camera/video on Zoom and Skype. My camera will not work. I need help. I really need it for teaching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-is-working-for-zoom-or-skype/37aed6f8-0dd2-4f64-a9cb-2693c180ca79
  7. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

Microphone not working in Zoom Conference: I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-in-zoom-conference/892e8262-220c-4018-964b-846d8b693237
  8. Video conference using skype

Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  9. Laptop microphone works in skype but not in Zoom

Laptop microphone works in skype but not in Zoom: Hi there Zoom is not hearing anything through the mic when I speak. I have checked ALL the settings for the microphone, privacy settings are correct and all audio settings in Zoom are correct. Zoom sees my mic, it just isn't picking anything up whenI speak. The mic...
  10. Video conference using skype

in Windows 10 Support
    Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headphones not working in zoom

2. zoom audio doesnt work with my headphones