Windows 10: Microsd Slot on Computer/Laptop?

Discus and support Microsd Slot on Computer/Laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay so i have a security camera that I use a while back that stopped working. I was told to fix this... i need a micro sd card and need to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paulyjustin, May 4, 2021.

1. Microsd Slot on Computer/Laptop?

Okay so i have a security camera that I use a while back that stopped working. I was told to fix this... i need a micro sd card and need to download the correct firmware... then once its there... put it in my security camera to flash it... to try to fix it. I don''t have a micro sd card here with me now... left it in another location so i will have to buy one. It will be one of those 32gb micro sd cards on amazon i will buy etc. Now... my laptop or computer needs a micro sd slot for this right in order to download software/firmware? Otherwise i need to buy those sd card usb adapter? Laptop is dell xps 15 9550 and on the right side of my laptop... right next to a usb port... that seems to look like one. But im not sure if it is. Can someone tell me if it is? Thing is it looks pretty big for a micro sd slot as its really wide. My chromebook doesnt seem to have a slot anywhere. Its an acer. I do have old desktop called dell xps 8100. Does that have a micro sd slot? I am trying to get my security camera to work but was told i need to download firmware to micro sd card... then put it in camera and flash it. Thanks.

:)

paulyjustin, May 4, 2021

2. Microsd Slot on Computer/Laptop?

Okay so i have a security camera that I use a while back that stopped working. I was told to fix this... i need a micro sd card and need to download the correct firmware... then once its there... put it in my security camera to flash it... to try to fix it.

I don''t have a micro sd card here with me now... left it in another location so i will have to buy one. It will be one of those 32gb micro sd cards on amazon i will buy etc.

Now... my laptop or computer needs a micro sd slot for this right in order to download software/firmware? Otherwise i need to buy those sd card usb adapter?

Laptop is dell xps 15 9550 and on the right side of my laptop... right next to a usb port... that seems to look like one. But im not sure if it is. Can someone tell me if it is? Thing is it looks pretty big for a micro sd slot as its really wide.

My chromebook doesnt seem to have a slot anywhere. Its an acer. I do have old desktop called dell xps 8100. Does that have a micro sd slot?

I am trying to get my security camera to work but was told i need to download firmware to micro sd card... then put it in camera and flash it.

Thanks.

paulyjustin, May 4, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Microsd Slot on Computer/Laptop?

All my Notebooks and 1 Desktop have the SD card reader but they support the newer 4GB and larger cards. The MicroSDXC cards come with an SD adapter to make the small card useful in computers and cameras. The older SD cards were stopped at 2GB but there's still readers for them in old Notebooks, if wanting to use a newer card one can get a pocketable USB device, mine is a Targus High Speed SD/SDHC/MMC/MicroSD, doesn't need the adapter for the small card, nice for transferring photos from a SmartPhone that uses the MicroSDXC for additional storage. Amazon.com

Berton, May 4, 2021
  4. DoItJust Win User

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsd Slot on Computer/Laptop? - Similar Threads - Microsd Slot Computer

2. Issue with 4G slot on Win11 laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with 4G slot on Win11 laptops: I have an issue with a few new Dell Laptops with Windows 11 Pro installed, they have a 4G Sim Slot which is working fine for normal web browsing, internet access, etc. However we use an app which connects to a server on the internet they can login ok but then the app shows an...
  3. Issue with 4G slot on Win11 laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with 4G slot on Win11 laptops: I have an issue with a few new Dell Laptops with Windows 11 Pro installed, they have a 4G Sim Slot which is working fine for normal web browsing, internet access, etc. However we use an app which connects to a server on the internet they can login ok but then the app shows an...
  4. Ram slot cause laptop freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram slot cause laptop freezing: i have acer nitro-5 laptop that i bought a year ago. recently i started noticing that windows always freezes at startup, weather its shut down or even in sleep mode, once i open the laptop, the screen freeze. i have two slots 16 GB rams i removed one of the rams and the pc...
  5. Ram slot cause laptop freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ram slot cause laptop freezing: i have acer nitro-5 laptop that i bought a year ago. recently i started noticing that windows always freezes at startup, weather its shut down or even in sleep mode, once i open the laptop, the screen freeze. i have two slots 16 GB rams i removed one of the rams and the pc...
  6. Ram slot cause laptop freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how to check ssd slot in laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to check ssd slot in laptop: HP Laptop 15-da0xxx7th generation is ssd slot in my laptop as i am thinking to buy SSD but i donot know space is given or not from store i bought the laptop they said there is a slot of ssd in laptopthen i contacted hp suuport agent firstly they said there is a slot of ssd...
  8. microSD write-protected on one laptop but not the other?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microSD write-protected on one laptop but not the other?: [Windows 10 Home x64, v2004] I tried to move some files from my laptop to my Samsung microSD, but Windows says it was write-protected. Checked the Lock switch but it was unlocked. Tried a registry tweak, and tried diskpart with the cmd line, but neither of those worked....
  9. laptop pcmi slot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop pcmi slot: What addaptors can i use in my dell E5520 laptops pcmi slot? Doe`s anyone Know what the sim card slot for? regards Topper. win 10 insider preview. sevral pc`s not hot with laptops. 151774
  10. laptop pcmi slot

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop pcmi slot: What addaptors can i use in my dell E5520 laptops pcmi slot? Doe`s anyone Know what the sim card slot for? regards Topper. win 10 insider preview. sevral pc`s not hot with laptops. 151774