Windows 10: Microseft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.

Discus and support Microseft Store not downloading app/ not finding device. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. My laptop is approx. 3 years old. I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise , latest version and when I try downloading the app Minecraft Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdiDaicu, Mar 1, 2020.

1. EdiDaicu Win User

Microseft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.

Hello. My laptop is approx. 3 years old. I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise , latest version and when I try downloading the app Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by the Download/Run button, nothing happens. When using "Download on my devices" option, a windows appears, telling me that I have no device connected to my Microsoft Account . I have tried deleting my laptop from devices list and adding it again, but it didn't work.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

:)

EdiDaicu, Mar 1, 2020

2. trouble with finding a downloaded app

I downloaded an app and the store shows that its downloaded but the app is nowhere to be found, it is not listed in the list of apps and now the app is taking a lot of space on the phone (because it is instaled) but can not be used or uninstaled because
    i cant find it anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance ��

IvanaDužević, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Microseft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Microseft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.

1. Microseft Store not downloading app/ not finding device. - Similar Threads - Microseft Store downloading

2. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  3. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  4. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. cannot find/ set-up "device" for app download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot find/ set-up "device" for app download: how too download app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-set-up-device-for-app-download/12f4c0eb-29fe-4c05-b369-cac4eb0fc372
  6. downloading apps from the app store

downloading apps from the app store: I have some apps on my android phone that I like and I want to get some of those same apps on my hp pavilion with windows 10. Several times I have went to the microsoft store to download and app and it says I have that app installed but i cant find where i can open that app...
  7. Microsoft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.: Hello. My laptop is approx. 3 years old. I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise , latest version and when I try downloading the app Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by the Download/Run button, nothing happens. When using "Download on my devices" option, a windows appears,...
  8. Can't find a downloaded app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find a downloaded app: I have downloaded the Scanmarker Air app from Google Play. Google Play says it is Installed. I did try installing it gain but, of course, it said it was already installed on my device. I have checked All Apps, performed a general search on the laptop and checked Explorer...
  9. Can't find downloaded apps on my device

Can't find downloaded apps on my device: Hello. I downloaded two apps from microsoft store but I can't find them anywhere on my device. When I tried to download them again, the dialog said I already own the apps, but I just can't seem to find them on the device. What shoud I do?...
  10. App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps: First off, thank you microsoft for turning solitaire into a competition game, ... And because hearts is no longer part of what is installed in windows, I figured I'd hit up the Store app and fetch me one. Open the store. Search for "Hearts" Click on "Games" in the...