Windows 10: Microsfot Bingo

Discus and support Microsfot Bingo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been unable to sign in for the last 7 or 8 days, The alert banner says sign in or play as a guest. I am unable to sign in and sometimes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BunnySusie, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Microsfot Bingo

I have been unable to sign in for the last 7 or 8 days, The alert banner says sign in or play as a guest. I am unable to sign in and sometimes the server connection alert appears after several attempts to sign in. Are you having massive connection problems? I have not updated my computer or done anything to change the system in a very very long time.

:)

BunnySusie, Apr 15, 2020

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case Microsfot Bingo :)

Jillybean11, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Microsfot Bingo

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with accessing Microsoft Bingo Online, please provide the following information below:

• Do you get any error message on your screen?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before this happened?
    • Have you tried other games? This is to check if it only affects Microsoft Bingo.
    • What exactly do you see on your screen? You may send me a screenshot for us to confirm that we are on the same page.

As a workaround, we highly suggest that you perform the methods below:

Method 1: Run App Troubleshooter

Click
    here
    to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows Key + R Key to Open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Method 3: Clean Boot.

Placing the PC in a Clean Boot state will reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of why this is happening. Here’s is the steps on
    How to perform a Clean Boot.

Take note that once you are done with troubleshooting, perform the steps in
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot.
    That will refresh and reset the PC as usual.

For further assistance and future reference, visit this article: Widnows 10 Help
    and bookmark the link in your browser.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Barbara Cue, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsfot Bingo

1. Microsfot Bingo - Similar Threads - Microsfot Bingo

2. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  3. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  4. why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?: I own my computer, why to I have to sign into microsoft just to use my on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-sign-into-microsfot-to-use-my/8c57d543-59e3-49b4-ac60-7d8901b46757
  5. why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?: I own my computer, why to I have to sign into microsoft just to use my on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-sign-into-microsfot-to-use-my/8c57d543-59e3-49b4-ac60-7d8901b46757
  6. why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?

7. Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account: I signed in to my Microsoft account on a PC and accidentally set the Windows account to be my Microsoft account, is there a way to sign out of my Microsoft account on the Windows account but keep the Windows account...
  8. Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account

Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account: I signed in to my Microsoft account on a PC and accidentally set the Windows account to be my Microsoft account, is there a way to sign out of my Microsoft account on the Windows account but keep the Windows account...
  9. Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do you connect to microsfot account?

How do you connect to microsfot account?: Hello,How do you connect to microsoft account? is it through https://login.live.com/login.sfr ? or is it through https://account.microsoft.com/ or is it trhough https://account.live.comSo sad things have to happen like that but i m going to close my two accounts and that s...