Windows 10: Microsfot To-Do app

Discus and support Microsfot To-Do app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed Microsfot To-Do app on both laptop and iPhone. Please help me with the following question. How can I reschedule a task on a certain day and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ShirleyCole2, May 9, 2019.

1. Microsfot To-Do app

I installed Microsfot To-Do app on both laptop and iPhone. Please help me with the following question. How can I reschedule a task on a certain day and how can I create a repeated task?

:)

ShirleyCole2, May 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsfot To-Do app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 9, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, May 9, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Microsfot To-Do app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsfot To-Do app

1. Microsfot To-Do app - Similar Threads - Microsfot app

2. WindowsApps has apps I never installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WindowsApps has apps I never installed: Hi all, one of windowsApps folder has a lot of folders that seems like games that I never installed/played - [ATTACH] these games not listed in "Add or remove programs", so no way to delete, and also not clear at first place why Windows downloading them (noticed...
  3. Video import format with Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video import format with Photos app: If I use the Windows 10 Photos app to import video from my camcorder, what file format will it use to store that import? Is the resulting file a digital format, such as WMV or MPG4, or does it save to some form of analog format? I don't want to edit the video file. I just...
  4. Accounts Used By other Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts Used By other Apps: How do I get rid of this email account that I've never had nor created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-used-by-other-apps/ae1982f9-a70a-424c-bfc3-75a1f929169f
  5. File/Folder permissions preventing app launch?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File/Folder permissions preventing app launch?: In trying to start Adobe After Effects, "After Effects can’t continue: Standard 3D module is missing." appears after "Cleaning Up" disappears from the splash screen. After clicking Ok on the error, the splash screen goes away and I get this dialog box: "After Effects can't...
  6. Remove blocked device from Connect app WIndows 10

Remove blocked device from Connect app WIndows 10: Recently I blocked one device from connecting to the PC via Connect app. I used "Always block" as a option. Now I want to unblock that device, but I don't know how. I can't find any list of blocked devices in settings....
  7. Installation of apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of apps: I am trying to install apps on my laptop but when i click setup to install (.exe files) it just gets stuck . I can move my mouse but there stays a loading circle beside it . No installation pop-up is received . Moreover the program from where i am installing it also freezes....
  8. Where is the compose new mail in the mail app?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where is the compose new mail in the mail app?: I know this sounds dumb, but after the last update a couple of days ago, I can no longer find the compose new mail link in the mail app. I use windows 10 64 pro. After all the things I had to repair after the last update, I am not really surprised to find this problem. I...
  9. apps from microsfot store can't work well through VPN

apps from microsfot store can't work well through VPN: Taking OneNote for example,the UWP onenote from microsoft store doesn't sync,but I can reach onenote online and onenote 2016 and sync things. same page in onenote online and UWP. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And that happen on MICROSOFT STORE itself! I can open it online,but can't...
  10. Microsfot Mail Windows 10

Microsfot Mail Windows 10: Hi I use MS mail on my Windows 10 Laptop. I use Libre Office for documents and letters. When I attach a single page document to an email, the recipient receives it as a .ZIP file. If I convert the document to PDF, the recipient then receives the document as a PDF file....