Windows 10: Microsfot To-Do app

Discus and support Microsfot To-Do app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed Microsfot To-Do app on both laptop and iPhone. Please help me with the following question. How can I reschedule a task on a certain day and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ShirleyCole2, May 9, 2019.

1. Microsfot To-Do app

I installed Microsfot To-Do app on both laptop and iPhone. Please help me with the following question. How can I reschedule a task on a certain day and how can I create a repeated task?

:)

ShirleyCole2, May 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsfot To-Do app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 9, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, May 9, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Microsfot To-Do app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsfot To-Do app

1. Microsfot To-Do app - Similar Threads - Microsfot app

2. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  3. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  4. why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?: I own my computer, why to I have to sign into microsoft just to use my on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-sign-into-microsfot-to-use-my/8c57d543-59e3-49b4-ac60-7d8901b46757
  5. why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?: I own my computer, why to I have to sign into microsoft just to use my on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-sign-into-microsfot-to-use-my/8c57d543-59e3-49b4-ac60-7d8901b46757
  6. why do i need to sign into microsfot to use my computer?

7. Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account: I signed in to my Microsoft account on a PC and accidentally set the Windows account to be my Microsoft account, is there a way to sign out of my Microsoft account on the Windows account but keep the Windows account...
  8. Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account

Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account: I signed in to my Microsoft account on a PC and accidentally set the Windows account to be my Microsoft account, is there a way to sign out of my Microsoft account on the Windows account but keep the Windows account...
  9. Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. apps from microsfot store can't work well through VPN

apps from microsfot store can't work well through VPN: Taking OneNote for example,the UWP onenote from microsoft store doesn't sync,but I can reach onenote online and onenote 2016 and sync things. same page in onenote online and UWP. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And that happen on MICROSOFT STORE itself! I can open it online,but can't...