Windows 10: Microsfot To-Do app

Discus and support Microsfot To-Do app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed Microsfot To-Do app on both laptop and iPhone. Please help me with the following question. How can I reschedule a task on a certain day and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ShirleyCole2, May 9, 2019.

1. Microsfot To-Do app

I installed Microsfot To-Do app on both laptop and iPhone. Please help me with the following question. How can I reschedule a task on a certain day and how can I create a repeated task?

:)

ShirleyCole2, May 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsfot To-Do app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 9, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, May 9, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Microsfot To-Do app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsfot To-Do app

1. Microsfot To-Do app - Similar Threads - Microsfot app

2. Your Phone Companion App Can't Stream Phone Screen Error Code: 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion App Can't Stream Phone Screen Error Code: 52: My phone screen previously worked with the Your Phone Companion app on my computer but as of recently I can't get it to connect my screen anymore. Texting and photos are still normal. I still receive the popup notification on my phone to allow streaming. I've tried all of the...
  3. How to reset a microsfot family childs password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to reset a microsfot family childs password: I am trying to reset my childs outlook.com password but something is off as during verification i choose send a txt message to the number and it gives me error "This service is not available at this time" when i try to use call option it does nothing after last 4 digits phone...
  4. Need to change microsfot account on my Windows 10 as changed my institute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to change microsfot account on my Windows 10 as changed my institute: Hi there, I recently changed my work. Both, the previous one and the new one, use Microsoft Office, I have very similar range of access to both Windows 10 licenses and I have two active work accounts now. My main issue is that my laptop is using Windows 10 with the...
  5. Microsfot Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsfot Bingo: I have been unable to sign in for the last 7 or 8 days, The alert banner says sign in or play as a guest. I am unable to sign in and sometimes the server connection alert appears after several attempts to sign in. Are you having massive connection problems? I have not...
  6. Microsfot store acting strange

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsfot store acting strange: Greetings. Today I bought Xbox game pass ultimate to try it out for a month. However, when i use your Microsfot software on my windows 10 and when i search for a game it does not display anything. When I search for a specific game I cannot find any result regardless of what...
  7. Webcam Microsfot LifeCam VX-1000 on Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Microsfot LifeCam VX-1000 on Windows10: Good morning, I have read several posts on this topic, full use of the Microsfot LifeCam VX-1000 on Windows10, but I have not yet understood if it does not work or if something can be done to make it work better. In particular I have problems with the microphone that works...
  8. I cannot seem to save my bitlocker key to my microsfot account. Is it being saved on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot seem to save my bitlocker key to my microsfot account. Is it being saved on...: I just bought my windows 10 pro and I used bitlocker and selected save my bitlocker key to the cloud. when I accessed my Microsoft account I could not find it. have my bit locker keys been saved to another Microsoft account? im worry about a compromise of security....
  9. apps from microsfot store can't work well through VPN

apps from microsfot store can't work well through VPN: Taking OneNote for example,the UWP onenote from microsoft store doesn't sync,but I can reach onenote online and onenote 2016 and sync things. same page in onenote online and UWP. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And that happen on MICROSOFT STORE itself! I can open it online,but can't...
  10. Microsfot Mail Windows 10

Microsfot Mail Windows 10: Hi I use MS mail on my Windows 10 Laptop. I use Libre Office for documents and letters. When I attach a single page document to an email, the recipient receives it as a .ZIP file. If I convert the document to PDF, the recipient then receives the document as a PDF file....