Windows 10: Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc

Discus and support Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft online account does not appear to sync with my desktop account. I went through similar questions in the forum and nothing seems to work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StefKo5, Mar 31, 2022.

1. StefKo5 Win User

Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc

My Microsoft online account does not appear to sync with my desktop account. I went through similar questions in the forum and nothing seems to work. My sync settings are on and I also just ran a windows 10 update. I changed my profile picture login onto my Hotmail account, but it does not update to my desktop. I also need help on how to update the start-up background picture. Thanks!

:)

StefKo5, Mar 31, 2022

2. Microsoft account profile picture

I changed my Microsoft account profile picture yesterday afternoon, my account is set to sync because before changing my account picture it was the previous one that was synced. So now it’s still the old Microsoft account picture, the store and apps show the new one but the account picture didn’t change and when I add a email account in mail, the icon is the old profile picture... so it’s like it did a 10% sync ... how long before I see the complete changes or sync.

Steven Campoli, Mar 31, 2022
  3. rBose Win User
    Account Picture not synced

Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync.

I went to Microsoft Account and edited the pic a bit, cropped it to see if it syncs this time but nope..

Any ideas, suggestions ?

rBose, Mar 31, 2022
  4. JaseUK Win User

Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to no avail.

I am using the latest Windows 10 build.

Any ideas?

JaseUK, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc - Similar Threads - Microsft account does

2. Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc: My Microsoft online account does not appear to sync with my desktop account. I went through similar questions in the forum and nothing seems to work. My sync settings are on and I also just ran a windows 10 update. I changed my profile picture login onto my Hotmail account,...
  3. Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc: My Microsoft online account does not appear to sync with my desktop account. I went through similar questions in the forum and nothing seems to work. My sync settings are on and I also just ran a windows 10 update. I changed my profile picture login onto my Hotmail account,...
  4. Microsoft account profile not syncing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account profile not syncing: My Microsoft account profile picture is not syncing on Windows or in Edge Chrome after a system reset. It's been a week since then, so it's not a sync delay. The profile picture is still available online. Completely reinstalling Windows did fix this, but also introduced...
  5. Edge does not sync Profile Picture

Edge does not sync Profile Picture: I reset my and redownloaded Windows 10 because I had problems with the Microsoft Store, and now the profile picture won't show up on my Edge account. I've tried reinstalling Edge, signed in/out countless times, and changed my profile picture. On the Microsoft Website, I am...
  6. Microsoft Account Profile PIcture

Microsoft Account Profile PIcture: Cant find the appropriate category to ask this question so this is where its going... This is probably a dumb question and the answer is going to end up being obvious. I don't want to change my Microsoft Account profile picture. But I can no longer find it on my hard drive....
  7. microsft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....
  8. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...
  9. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...
  10. Account Picture not synced

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account Picture not synced: Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync. I went to Microsoft Account and edited the...