Windows 10: Microsft and Email Account Errors

Discus and support Microsft and Email Account Errors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had to reinstall my Windows 10 due do problems caused by an update. Since then I am not able to log into the microsft store "we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maxflei, Mar 11, 2020.

1. maxflei Win User

Microsft and Email Account Errors

Hello,

I recently had to reinstall my Windows 10 due do problems caused by an update. Since then I am not able to log into the microsft store "we encountered an error please try signing in again later".

Additionally I have my Gmail account in Windows Mail, but I cannot remove it, despite that it is not syncing my Mail nor my Calendar. I added my sedondary email but even this did not seem to help. Reinstalling the mail app I have also tried.

I tried a lot of the tipps that I found on the forums but nothing seems to help. Maybe you guys can help me.

:)

maxflei, Mar 11, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 11, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Microsft and Email Account Errors

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Microsft and Email Account Errors

1. Microsft and Email Account Errors - Similar Threads - Microsft Email Account

2. Change microsft account associated email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change microsft account associated email: i'm trying to set up a new alienware pc, problem is my microsoft account is tied to my old work email. I no longer work for that company and want to switch to my gmail so i don't lose all my data and xbox data. but i can't access my old email to get the verification code....
  3. Change microsft account associated email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change microsft account associated email: i'm trying to set up a new alienware pc, problem is my microsoft account is tied to my old work email. I no longer work for that company and want to switch to my gmail so i don't lose all my data and xbox data. but i can't access my old email to get the verification code....
  4. Restoring microsft account history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring microsft account history: HiSo I deleted my entire microsft account search history in my new computer not only the browser history itself but all the history I have ever made in the computers, using my microsft account. Since I saw it in my new computer, before deletion, then can I recover it, using...
  5. Restoring microsft account history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring microsft account history: HiSo I deleted my entire microsft account search history in my new computer not only the browser history itself but all the history I have ever made in the computers, using my microsft account. Since I saw it in my new computer, before deletion, then can I recover it, using...
  6. Error made when registering my computer email address with microsft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error made when registering my computer email address with microsft: I registered my computer with email typo. Now cannot get codes they send needed to make changes. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-made-when-registering-my-computer-email/d3cfb99d-41df-490b-82e4-59e7ccbc509f
  7. Removing an account NOT MICROSFT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing an account NOT MICROSFT: I need information, so I can be prepared, on how to remove, If I decide, Google from my Windows 10.Specifics would be helpful. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-an-account-not-microsft/45e8e99e-363f-4040-967b-a37a4dbe11bd
  8. Microsft account doesn't exist.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft account doesn't exist.: I have tried to log on to Microsoft and it tells me my account doesn't exist. I have tried to use my phone number to enter in a security code and it still gives me the same error message. I don't have any other email addresses linked to my account and I already updated my...
  9. Microsft account compromised ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsft account compromised ?: Hi, I recently started to receive notices on windows about infos that needed to be fixed on my Microsoft account. Didn't pay much attention to it at first, but noticed a similar message today when I tried to use 'calendar'. At the top, it said that my [internet provider]...
  10. microsft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....