Windows 10: Microsft apps crashing

Discus and support Microsft apps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had just updated my windows 10 with feature update 1903 then all microsoft apps crashed and won't open at all, I then updated to feature update 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AMAALWahdan, May 22, 2020.

1. Microsft apps crashing

I had just updated my windows 10 with feature update 1903 then all microsoft apps crashed and won't open at all, I then updated to feature update 1909 and downloaded all the updates available and still no change, microsoft store , films and movies, groove music, photos, mail and every app related to microsoft won't open I click and then they open and close at the same second

I Tried for the store the code from windows powershell method, the reset method from run and reseting the app from advanced settings and nothing worked

Should I reset my windows?

:)

AMAALWahdan, May 22, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 22, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 22, 2020
  4. Microsft apps crashing

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsft apps crashing

1. Microsft apps crashing - Similar Threads - Microsft apps crashing

2. My roblox microsft laucnher is crashing,,,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My roblox microsft laucnher is crashing,,,: Hello, im submitting this becuase im having problems with opening the roblox app in microsoft store, when i open it it just crashes, i have tried troubleshooting and reinstalling please tell me fixed! Thanks!...
  3. My roblox microsft laucnher is crashing,,,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My roblox microsft laucnher is crashing,,,: Hello, im submitting this becuase im having problems with opening the roblox app in microsoft store, when i open it it just crashes, i have tried troubleshooting and reinstalling please tell me fixed! Thanks!...
  4. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  5. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  6. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsft: Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but microsft themselves a company this big shouldn't have this issue where i spent 4 hours to get anything other than an ai. this...
  8. Microsft store apps aren't downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft store apps aren't downloading: I'm trying to download microsoft to do app on my windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and.... literally nothing happens. I can download microsft to do app on...
  9. Microsft Edge

Microsft Edge: Hello, can I get a downgraded version of windows 10? My problem is the following I don't want to have microsoft edge in my laptop. I purchased the product without edged installed. And now, I got an update and it installed itself, also there is no feature to delete it. I...
  10. microsft store apps

microsft store apps: microsoft photos app backward and forward button is missing from my laptop in windows 10 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store-apps/8cb0bec8-7551-4679-b524-c5e23589f813