Windows 10: Microsft apps crashing

Discus and support Microsft apps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had just updated my windows 10 with feature update 1903 then all microsoft apps crashed and won't open at all, I then updated to feature update 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AMAALWahdan, May 22, 2020 at 8:33 AM.

1. Microsft apps crashing

I had just updated my windows 10 with feature update 1903 then all microsoft apps crashed and won't open at all, I then updated to feature update 1909 and downloaded all the updates available and still no change, microsoft store , films and movies, groove music, photos, mail and every app related to microsoft won't open I click and then they open and close at the same second

I Tried for the store the code from windows powershell method, the reset method from run and reseting the app from advanced settings and nothing worked

Should I reset my windows?

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. Microsft apps crashing

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Thema:

Microsft apps crashing

1. Microsft apps crashing - Similar Threads - Microsft apps crashing

2. Microsft popup to Sign in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft popup to Sign in.: The company where I used to work at, used Outlook 365. After I quit my job, the account was deleted. But I was signed in from my home computer too. Now everytime I start my PC, or when my internet disconnects or reconnects, the pop up shows. Saying - Sign in. Tell us which...
  3. Microsft Edge 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsft Edge 2020: [ATTACH] Would anyone, Please now how to actually change the new 2020 edge browser home page to an image or theme of my choice...Only...from themes or photos from my PC? Other words I have the freedodom to set a theme or image of my liking, from my pc...as my new edge...
  4. Microsft FSX download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsft FSX download: How can you download micrsoft flight simulator X? I don't have a disc drive, so trying to download online. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-fsx-download/43e2f85d-9724-485d-b66a-3a7257bb0dc9"
  5. generic microsft driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    generic microsft driver: I have a generic Microsoft driver How do I get the write one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-microsft-driver/135bb680-a1d7-4bb9-9551-6c9d235c3ca8
  6. Microsft laptop devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft laptop devices: Hello someone please help me i'm trying to download a game, but my desktop doesn't show up on the devices i tried many ways to try and have my desktop listed on my devices, but it wont show up can someone help me fix the problem....
  7. microsft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....
  8. microsft store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsft store apps: microsoft photos app backward and forward button is missing from my laptop in windows 10 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store-apps/8cb0bec8-7551-4679-b524-c5e23589f813
  9. Microsft store is not starting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft store is not starting: Hi, My Microsoft store is not starting I have tries all the solution those were posted in community. Please tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store-is-not-starting/4ca15606-45e5-4c78-9c82-570a88fa0bff"
  10. Display Adapter Competing With Microsft Basic Display Leads to Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Adapter Competing With Microsft Basic Display Leads to Crashes: Display Driver Issue. I have an HP desktop, kind of old. I'm using Windows 10. I am supposed to be using an AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series display adapter. However, when it is enabled, it seems to be competing with Microsoft Basic Display. I get a black screen when AMD is enabled....