Windows 10: Microsft Egde HyperLink Association.

Discus and support Microsft Egde HyperLink Association. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi In Edge phone numbers are converted to HyperLinks prefixed with Tel:// The first time I clicked on it opened in the phonedial app, not it opens... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TomT, Jan 3, 2016.

1. TomT Win User

Microsft Egde HyperLink Association.

Hi
    In Edge phone numbers are converted to HyperLinks prefixed with Tel://

The first time I clicked on it opened in the phonedial app, not it opens chrome.

Any way I can reset this or force it to open with phonedial.exe ?

Thanks

:)

TomT, Jan 3, 2016

2. Changing Existing "other accounts" to family by changing local login to microsoft account login?

I have attached a screenshot of my account management section. It shows the accounts associated with my hotmail login as well as the local accounts that are currently shown under other accounts but I want to change to microsft account logins. I managed
    to do this with my account but am unable to do it with the remaing three. Allowing acces to this PC for the microsft account logins provides an additional logins but still doesn't allow me to change the local accounts.

EdwinPvanEk, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Babu V Win User
    Can't view SSL certificates on websites visited using EDGE in Windows 10

Hi Broco,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please use Internet Explorer to view SSL certificates. You may also submit your views/feedbacks about EGDE using the feedback option available in the EGDE browser.

Hope this helps.

Babu V, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

Microsft Egde HyperLink Association.

1. Microsft Egde HyperLink Association. - Similar Threads - Microsft Egde HyperLink

2. Change microsft account associated email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change microsft account associated email: i'm trying to set up a new alienware pc, problem is my microsoft account is tied to my old work email. I no longer work for that company and want to switch to my gmail so i don't lose all my data and xbox data. but i can't access my old email to get the verification code....
  3. Change microsft account associated email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change microsft account associated email: i'm trying to set up a new alienware pc, problem is my microsoft account is tied to my old work email. I no longer work for that company and want to switch to my gmail so i don't lose all my data and xbox data. but i can't access my old email to get the verification code....
  4. Microsft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsft: Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but microsft themselves a company this big shouldn't have this issue where i spent 4 hours to get anything other than an ai. this...
  5. Hyperlinks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hyperlinks: Hyperlinks in email block my view. This has been going on for 2 days. I can't get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hyperlinks/ea6eb488-e69b-460c-ae19-0f52f930f585
  6. Hyperlink

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyperlink: Is there a way to hyperlink a folder or file in Win10? So when searching for a file or folder via a key word the folder/file would be located on your computer as compared to chasing the File Explorer tree up and down for a long time trying to finding the "nuget" your looking...
  7. MS Egde issue

in Browsers and Email
    MS Egde issue: Hello, I keep getting this error kinda thing, when im browsing TF. Is there something i can do about it? [img] 140580
  8. Hyperlinks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyperlinks: The hyperlinks are not working in my Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlinks/976497c2-6a1d-4386-a05a-7c6e5285978f
  9. hyperlink

in Windows 10 Customization
    hyperlink: Hyperlink doesn't react i.e. doesn't connect using my cursor. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlink/08175070-8120-4868-b90f-d68fd1ce169e
  10. browser egde,slow to open, then locks

in Browsers and Email
    browser egde,slow to open, then locks: im having real problems with the edge browser, it is very slow to open then when it does it locks,i have to other browsers, google and firefox,they work perfectly 26096