Windows 10: Microsft FSX download

Discus and support Microsft FSX download in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can you download micrsoft flight simulator X? I don't have a disc drive, so trying to download online. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by calic_2020, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Microsft FSX download

How can you download micrsoft flight simulator X? I don't have a disc drive, so trying to download online. Thanks

:)

calic_2020, Dec 21, 2019
  2. AndyDunne Win User

Microsoft FSX

I installed FSX standard on a windows 10 PC. I had to uninstall it and I removed the registry entries. When I tried to reinstall it, I get the options to repair or remove the program. Neither of which I can do as I have uninstalled the program.

I tried downloading Microsoft installer V4.5 but it wont run(error 0x8009602)

I tried Microsoft program install and uninstall but FSX is not in the list and the product code on the FSX box is too short to satisfy the program

Any help or suggestions appreciated

AndyDunne, Dec 21, 2019
  3. FSX Opening Fault

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the launching of the FSX. To have clarity on the issue we would like to know, if you have tried any troubleshooting steps.

We would like to inform you that Flight Simulator X is not compatible in Windows 10. However, we would suggest you to try these steps and check if you get the error.

1. Completely uninstall FSX.
    2. Remove all files that are in
      C:\Program Files.

3. Reboot the machine and disable any
      security software or firewalls for the period of the install and activation.
    4. Install FSX in
      compatibility
      mode.
    5. Activate FSX from first startup.
    6. Reboot the PC and check.

If the above steps did not fix the issue, then follow these steps after installing the FSX in compatibility mode:

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard and type
      regedit.
    2. Expand the following registry key:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    3. After you find the folder, double-click
      Upperfilters on the right side.
    4. Delete all other values except
      PartMgr.
    5. Close Registry Editor.
    6. Start FSX you should get the registration wizard.
    7. Activate and reboot the system to check the issue.

As an additional information, you can refer Solve
    problems with activation issues for Microsoft games and mapping programs
    article, if this helps you to troubleshoot.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Thagstrom Win User

Microsft FSX download

FSX activation error

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The first steps I would try are:

1) Locate the entry below by regedit.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS

\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

2) Look at UpperFilters key. It should contain “PartMgr” only.

3) If the key shows something more, mark down what they are

before editing the key to read “PartMgr” only.

4) Start FSX, the activation dialog should be prompted.

5) Proceed and let FSX start, then exit FSX.

6) Edit back the registry key with the previous content. (This step may not be required.)

This info was found here:
    https://fsxtimes.wordpress.com/2010/08/17/fsx-a...

If that does not work then I would suggest to restart your computer and try again. If that does not work then I would suggest to uninstall and re-install completely.

Thagstrom, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsft FSX download

1. Microsft FSX download - Similar Threads - Microsft FSX download

2. FSX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX: I bought flight simulator second hand but it only has disc one. I downloaded the game online and successfully installed it on my windows 10 laptop but I can't activate it. When I put the product key in it says along the lines of "activation error, could be due to incomplete...
  3. Microsft store apps aren't downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft store apps aren't downloading: I'm trying to download microsoft to do app on my windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and.... literally nothing happens. I can download microsft to do app on...
  4. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: I have installed MSX Gold edition and it comes up in programs uninstall but I cant find where I can open the app to fly the plane Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx/738a4f70-220d-4e43-ad03-3bf1070daf94
  5. FSX

in Windows 10 Customization
    FSX: I bought FSX on disc a year or so ago. It came with an acceleration disc. I loaded the FSX discs and the game has been working fine. Last week I thought it was time to add on the acceleration expansion pack. It took a couple of tries, it worked fine but only for 30...
  6. Where can I download FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I download FSX: Hi forum Can someone please tell me where I can download flight simulator x, I know there is a new flight simulator incoming but I want to try flight simulator x before, I heard the game had a high level development....
  7. FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX: After installing Flight Simulator X in Windows 10, it fails to activate. I've tried compatibility settings, and the troubleshooting tool fails to launch. FSX runs, but after 30 minutes stops; requesting activation. When launching it gives error code 1-80004005. I have...
  8. Download old fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download old fsx: Hi everybody, is it possible to download Flight Sim X from a Microsoft website and activate it with the product key I have? (No CD drive on new laptop) Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-old-fsx/7e7df135-fcdf-439f-a082-4831db4b38a6
  9. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: I am unable to register FSX or the Expansion what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx/f4d2ee73-b82a-42e8-b6ce-7ee61cafdc0c
  10. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: Hello. I have the FSX Gold Edition with the 3 discs. Disc 1, Disc 2 and Acceleration Pack. I have both product keys however I have misplaced disc 1 and my new computer has no disc drive. I was wondering if there was anything i could do to install it on my new computer....