Windows 10: Microsft laptop devices

Discus and support Microsft laptop devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello someone please help me i'm trying to download a game, but my desktop doesn't show up on the devices i tried many ways to try and have my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndraMeilert, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Microsft laptop devices

Hello someone please help me i'm trying to download a game, but my desktop doesn't show up on the devices i tried many ways to try and have my desktop listed on my devices, but it wont show up can someone help me fix the problem.

:)

AndraMeilert, Aug 22, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Microsft laptop devices

My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Some devices might be listed under hidden devices in Device Manager, I suggest you to open Device Manager then click on View option and click on Show hidden devices. Once it is done, check whether you can find the device.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to try connecting the device with other USB ports and check if it is detected (If you are connecting through USB).

Also, try updating the USB drivers and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

-Open Device Manager.

-Find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

-Right-click on each driver listed and click on Update Driver Software

-Restart the system after updating the drivers.

-Try connecting the device and check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsft laptop devices

1. Microsft laptop devices - Similar Threads - Microsft laptop devices

2. Microsft password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsft password: I cant find my microsoft password and i dont want to reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-password/4dd28ac8-60e0-471c-a1b5-53f2db5a46ad
  3. Microsft password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft password: I cant find my microsoft password and i dont want to reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-password/4dd28ac8-60e0-471c-a1b5-53f2db5a46ad
  4. Microsft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsft: Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but microsft themselves a company this big shouldn't have this issue where i spent 4 hours to get anything other than an ai. this...
  5. microsft windows

microsft windows: sinc when did you think it wass ok to change me & my dads outlook email account multipe occasioins. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-windows/580cfd4c-b3ab-4203-8d43-55cec8c40e76
  6. microsft store

microsft store: microsoft store updating microsoft office desktop app continuously when check on get updates in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store/eb264d02-6338-4ee8-b2a5-8b29e00d108d
  7. Microsft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft store: Hello, I went to MS Store and searched Adobe Photoshop, then Lightroom. When I clicked on 'get,' a redirect happened and it said 'You own this app.' When I click install, the button gets pressed, but the installation doesn't start. I pressed the button many times after that...
  8. Microsft Edge

Microsft Edge: Hello, can I get a downgraded version of windows 10? My problem is the following I don't want to have microsoft edge in my laptop. I purchased the product without edged installed. And now, I got an update and it installed itself, also there is no feature to delete it. I...
  9. Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet: If I buy a Microsoft Surface Laptop/Tablet Can I install other Operating Systems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-suface-laptoptablet/60a26185-4d8b-4c97-8542-bf23a907f4e6
  10. microsft account

microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....