Windows 10: microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

Discus and support microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by golden oldie-987, Oct 5, 2022.

1. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works.

:)

golden oldie-987, Oct 5, 2022

2. Microsoft Mahjong Crash

Since An Intel Video update, Mahjong crashes after the automatic Xbox sign in. The following steps have been tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong. (Interestingly the usual 0 to 218 MB download changes suddenly to bigger numbers, most recently 0.9 to 1.9 GB !!).
    • using wsrestore.exe
    These do not change the behaviour of Mahjong. Other Microsoft apps eg Solitaire Collection run fine.

Bob

Bob Beechey, Oct 5, 2022
  3. DianneCF Win User
    Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Collection

I cannot get into Mahjong and Solitaire Collection after downloading Windows 10. It continues to spool and does not open?

DianneCF, Oct 5, 2022
  4. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Mahjong

Hi Roger,

The steps that you've taken are astounding. Our next option is to manually reset the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection to clear the app's data which may cause the conflict. To do this, follow these steps:

• Type Apps & features in the search box and press Enter.
    • Locate and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of the apps.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • Exit the apps window.

Once you're done, re-launch the application and check if you encounter the same error.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

1. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing - Similar Threads - microsft mahjong solitaire

2. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  3. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection keeps uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection keeps uninstalling: anyone know why my Microsoft ultimate solitaire collection keeps uninstalling itself every day? It just started about two weeks or so ago. I have to keep reinstalling it every day to play. I have the premium version. Win 10 with latest updates. Used to run fine, now......
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Keeps Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Keeps Crashing: I have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my desktop computer. Last week, it worked just fine. Today, I tried to open it and it has problems. The app itself opens, but, when you try to actually open a game, it locks up and crashes while trying to load the mandatory ad. I...
  6. Does Microsft Solitaire Collection use internet data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Microsft Solitaire Collection use internet data: I have just bought a Windows 10 computer and regularly play the games available in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection which is on my taskbar. Always play as a guest and never sign in. Is this using my internet data? It seems my daily usage is so much higher since going to...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.: Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?) Following posted advice I ran the...
  8. Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, can anyone help please. For the last few days unable to load either of the above games and error code 101-107-1 appears every time. Have done all the usual things - uninstalled and reinstalled and reset - all Windows 10 apps are up to date - I have scanned everything, -...
  9. microsoft solitaire/mahjong collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire/mahjong collection: I have been unable to play microsoft jackpot game on neither solitaire nor mahjong site. Press to play. Nothing happens. It has been unavailable for last week or so. Is this game unavailable now? I can still accumulate points though.. I appreciate anticipated response....
  10. Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire collection never opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire collection never opens: Well, i made a search for a solution to this problem all over the net including your forum and other forums, no luck. it is not a matter of life or death, but i would like to be able at least to open the apps. Sorry if i posted an old problem, but i really had no luck...