Windows 10: Microsft password

Discus and support Microsft password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant find my microsoft password and i dont want to reset the password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alfredovalcarcel, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Microsft password

I cant find my microsoft password and i dont want to reset the password

:)

alfredovalcarcel, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 31, 2022
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. Microsft password

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

Microsft password

1. Microsft password - Similar Threads - Microsft password

2. No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks: Hi MS community, I had lodged in a ticket back in 22nd Feb. If i understand correctly an agent should reach out at my mobile number. Any ideas how I may get a more timely attention? Upon checking the request history, seems at this time no agent has been assigned yet to my...
  3. No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks: Hi MS community, I had lodged in a ticket back in 22nd Feb. If i understand correctly an agent should reach out at my mobile number. Any ideas how I may get a more timely attention? Upon checking the request history, seems at this time no agent has been assigned yet to my...
  4. Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...: Bought a pre own laptop go 2 for personal use and it wont let me login with my personal acc and asked for my school or work acc which I dont have any...
  5. Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...

Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...: Bought a pre own laptop go 2 for personal use and it wont let me login with my personal acc and asked for my school or work acc which I dont have any...
  6. Is there a way to get my current Microsft password that I've forgotten without changing it?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is there a way to get my current Microsft password that I've forgotten without changing it?: Hi there. I've developed a problem with my laptop since a screen change, and cannot launch windows 10- I get the BSOD, and nothing on the troubleshooting page works. I think I need a whole new Windows install, but that is also not working either. Sadly, I have forgotten my...
  7. Is there a way to get my current Microsft password that I've forgotten without changing it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get my current Microsft password that I've forgotten without changing it?: Hi there. I've developed a problem with my laptop since a screen change, and cannot launch windows 10- I get the BSOD, and nothing on the troubleshooting page works. I think I need a whole new Windows install, but that is also not working either. Sadly, I have forgotten my...
  8. Is there a way to get my current Microsft password that I've forgotten without changing it?

9. Microsft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft password: I cant find my microsoft password and i dont want to reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-password/4dd28ac8-60e0-471c-a1b5-53f2db5a46ad
  10. Microsft password

Microsft password: I cant find my microsoft password and i dont want to reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-password/4dd28ac8-60e0-471c-a1b5-53f2db5a46ad