Windows 10: Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual

Discus and support Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, I am having issues with Microsoft Teams and my USB webcam. I have tried using two different webcams BOTH with the same issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thomas Brachio - CS KCS, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual

Good Afternoon,

I am having issues with Microsoft Teams and my USB webcam.

I have tried using two different webcams BOTH with the same issue.

When I access the camera on Zoom or on my desktop I do not have any issues - where as when I use my USB Webcam on Microsoft Teams the issues I have can be seen in the images attached. This causes glitching and freezing.

Are you able to advise the issue here and a way for me to solve it?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. They are fully up to date.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual e993c692-77a6-4db2-befe-df52f691fdab?upload=true.png Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual 3780e19f-312d-4ff4-80b7-14d1ab293b66?upload=true.jpg

:)

Thomas Brachio - CS KCS, Jul 23, 2020

2. Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual

Good Afternoon,

I am having issues with Microsoft Teams and my USB webcam.

I have tried using two different webcams BOTH with the same issue.

When I access the camera on Zoom or on my desktop I do not have any issues - where as when I use my USB Webcam on Microsoft Teams the issues I have can be seen in the images attached. This causes glitching and freezing.

Are you able to advise the issue here and a way for me to solve it?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. They are fully up to date.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual e993c692-77a6-4db2-befe-df52f691fdab?upload=true.png

Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual 3780e19f-312d-4ff4-80b7-14d1ab293b66?upload=true.jpg

Thomas Brachio - CS KCS, Aug 3, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual

Prezi Video visual communication now integrated in Microsoft Teams

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1384572

Brink, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual

1. Microsft Soft Teams Video Call Issue / Visual - Similar Threads - Microsft Soft Teams

2. Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet: Hello, One of my end users is having issues where their computer performance will suffer significantly whenever joining a web call using any app. This in not app specific as it is happening with , Teams, Zoom, and google meet. We have verified the computer is up to date and...
  3. Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet: Hello, One of my end users is having issues where their computer performance will suffer significantly whenever joining a web call using any app. This in not app specific as it is happening with , Teams, Zoom, and google meet. We have verified the computer is up to date and...
  4. Camera freezing on a Teams call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera freezing on a Teams call: I have an HP All in one and my video freezes in a Teams call when I am on the recipients full screen. If they have me on minimise it doesn't freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-freezing-on-a-teams-call/df0aa62b-9198-45dc-ba85-762d2e636f26
  5. Sound Issues on Video Calls

Sound Issues on Video Calls: I'm having trouble in both Skype and Teams whereby my sound suddenly distorts mid-call. If i plug my headphones in, this stops but then can come back again later in the call. I take my headphones out, and its fine again. It doesn't happen all the time and isn't limited to...
  6. Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10: Hi all, Hoping someone can help me with this. I recently did a big Windows 10 update I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 910 with an external Dell monitor connected by a USB-C adapter and HDMI cable and ever since I have been unable to use video conference calls with sharing my...
  7. Prezi Video visual communication now integrated in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Prezi Video visual communication now integrated in Microsoft Teams: We are thrilled to announce the new integration of Prezi Video on Microsoft Teams! Prezi Video is a visual communication tool that puts you and your content together on the same screen – helping you easily build stunning and interactive videos for the classroom...
  8. Camera Green in Microsft Teams

Camera Green in Microsft Teams: Hi there - Have a Problem with built in camera. In the camera app of the Laptop the Camera looks wonderful the minute I go onto Microsoft teams the camera is green. It looks to be a color space issue but I cant get it resolved. Its an older laptop but Im not understanding why...
  9. Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.

Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.: Hi. I work as an IT-support for a company and we have a couple of cases involving a Camera not working in Video-call and meetings in Microsoft Teams. The user can see themselves but the other people in the call cant. The built in Camera is in perfect shape and works on other...
  10. Micro soft teams.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Micro soft teams.: How come Microsoft did not design teams to ONLY appear when you the user wants eg by going to a menu that has it on and selecting it.. IT MIGHT be useful for some but not everyone so please take note of this rather annoyed comment and make it so! If and when it ever becomes...