Windows 10: Microsft store apps aren't downloading

Discus and support Microsft store apps aren't downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to download microsoft to do app on my windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KebabKebab, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Microsft store apps aren't downloading

I'm trying to download microsoft to do app on my windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and.... literally nothing happens. I can download microsft to do app on my phone just fine but it simply doesn't work on my laptop. Any help?

:)

KebabKebab, Aug 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Microsft store apps aren't downloading

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsft store apps aren't downloading

1. Microsft store apps aren't downloading - Similar Threads - Microsft store apps

2. Apps aren't downloading in the App store, and can't be Cancelled. Error 0x00000000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps aren't downloading in the App store, and can't be Cancelled. Error 0x00000000: The apps in question are a gamepass game, No man's sky, and the Gaming Services app. I ended up uninstalling the Gaming Services app as part of troubleshooting getting the other game to either download or cancel the download, and now it is experiencing the same issue when I...
  3. Apps aren't downloading in the App store, and can't be Cancelled. Error 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps aren't downloading in the App store, and can't be Cancelled. Error 0x00000000: The apps in question are a gamepass game, No man's sky, and the Gaming Services app. I ended up uninstalling the Gaming Services app as part of troubleshooting getting the other game to either download or cancel the download, and now it is experiencing the same issue when I...
  4. Apps aren't downloading in the App store, and can't be Cancelled. Error 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsft store

microsft store: i have been experiencing troubles with downloading call of duty infinite warfare. i only have 12gbs of storage left on my device i was trying to use an external hardrive to download this but every time i select the drive and click install it the install button goes grey but...
  6. microsft store

microsft store: microsoft store updating microsoft office desktop app continuously when check on get updates in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store/eb264d02-6338-4ee8-b2a5-8b29e00d108d
  7. Microsft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft store: Hello, I went to MS Store and searched Adobe Photoshop, then Lightroom. When I clicked on 'get,' a redirect happened and it said 'You own this app.' When I click install, the button gets pressed, but the installation doesn't start. I pressed the button many times after that...
  8. apps that aren't in the app store are not downloading and I need help fixing it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    apps that aren't in the app store are not downloading and I need help fixing it: How do I download apps that are not in the app store? So I saw that my version of zoom was a bit outdated and I wanted to download a newer one, so when I went to the download page and clicked the download button, and when It finished I opened it and it said: "The app you're...
  9. Permission Needed to Download App from Microsft Store - Change this setting!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permission Needed to Download App from Microsft Store - Change this setting!: I'm trying to download iTunes App from the Microsoft App Store - and it is saying I need permission...and requests an email be sent to someone to get permission. HELP! How do I see who is getting the email...or how can I change this setting?? Thanks...
  10. microsft store apps

microsft store apps: microsoft photos app backward and forward button is missing from my laptop in windows 10 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store-apps/8cb0bec8-7551-4679-b524-c5e23589f813